• Marty, I dont think the thank you is the new likes as only the thread maker has that option, though the likes on the right side were changed to thanks---.
    I believe that the likes will probably return, its just a bug (as Marty mentioned) but may be changed to thanks (so we need to fix it so that all posters can thank...I like like better :P )

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

Edited once, last by cosyfiep ().

• I'd, like, like this post but, like, I don't, like, know how. Oh noes, like, I'm typing, like, like a valley girl. Hopefully, like, this, like, gets resolved soon. Lol

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• It shall return soon! I have had to edit quite a lot of templates to resolve some issues we were having, these ones are still on the to-do list.

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

• Good news everyone! (this post is going to get a lot of likes ;) ).

Today, I've brought back the likes from the dead!

Hope you'll enjoy it ;)

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

• but all the old likes are like, gone....have to start over I guess.....

They're coming back. Working on it ;)
    Edit: And, they should be back now!

Edited once, last by Kevin ().

• perhaps I have to, like, log in and out? because I am still seeing the old amounts (and I tried different themes)....perhaps they will like to return when they feel LIKE it
    (sorry feeling rather pun-y today)

edit: I can see them on the user page, but on a post it still has 0.....

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

Edited once, last by cosyfiep ().