Minions Of The Rabbit Legion [pupu]

• Hey there Emma!

I'm a returning GW1 player and I would like a guild that will be active and friendly. Also do you do any raids or endgame runs? Such as DoA and the rest of them. I'm not looking for SC's but I'd like to learn how to do them with a great team :)

IGN - Violet Rayze

• Official Post

Hello, I am a relatively new POST player as i have focused on pre before this. I am looking to join your guild alliance. It seems to be the best for a more laid back player with aspirations to possible greatness. Please consider me.

IGN Lt Uhura Joe

Thank you,

Joe

Welcome to pupu :)

Hey there Emma!

I'm a returning GW1 player and I would like a guild that will be active and friendly. Also do you do any raids or endgame runs? Such as DoA and the rest of them. I'm not looking for SC's but I'd like to learn how to do them with a great team :)

IGN - Violet Rayze

I'll contact you in game :)

• Greetings everyone,

Old GW player here, with the graphic update thinking in coming after several years.

Probably more of a casual gaming, start everything from scratch, enjoy the story again, it's gonna be fun for the memories.

Either way is there a spot to get in the guild? I'm from EU, what you guys need for the invitation? a name for a character? or it has to be the one i want?

Cheers

• Bump

PUPU is still recruiting :)

Greetings everyone,

Old GW player here, with the graphic update thinking in coming after several years.

Probably more of a casual gaming, start everything from scratch, enjoy the story again, it's gonna be fun for the memories.

Either way is there a spot to get in the guild? I'm from EU, what you guys need for the invitation? a name for a character? or it has to be the one i want?

Cheers

Welcome back to GW, the game that started it all!

You're most welcome to join us in PUPU, we have room for you. At the small small price of your ingame name ;)

• Hello!

(Very) old player here. I think I started way back in 2006 or something, Kevin bought the game for me as a birthday present back then (:.

I haven't been active for many moons (years), after the failure of GW2 (it's a failure for me), I kind of stopped GW1 too. Over the years I logged back in every now and then, actually my most recent LDoA title was from in this time I 'didn't play' (just did the daily every day).

With the recent updates I started to play a bit again, I saw that I was kicked from my previous guild for being inactive no doubt although I do remember some players with 'over a year ago' on their last online status, the guild was called ADHD (the tag), that's actually the only thing I remember, most people where from the U.S. Now I've been playing every evening for a bit every last couple of days but it just gets a bit lonely. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Now for activity, I work full time and take evening classes and I have exams coming so I'm studying a lot. Though I still try to pop on a lot.

Apart from the studies there's also 'that' other MMO I play namely:

• WoW, altough my account has been frozen for over a year now but I'll play the new expansion (August) for a bit at the very least.
    • FF XIV, which I'm currently subbed on without a break for over a year, though I'm pretty bored currently and the new update that's coming this Tuesday is not looking very interesting to me and will probably take a break.
    • Bless online (Steam version) which will release the 28th this month, I won't play this much the first week due my exam but after that I'll probably nolife it for a week or two.

I also have a PS4 & a Nintendo Switch I enjoy way to much & a Steam library that's way to big.

Anyway, it's not that I will be offline several months, just don't expect me to be online every single day.

For the game itself I'm mostly playing due to nostalgy power at the moment, I'd like to make some new friends so that I'll keep playing after the nostalgy feel has ran out.

I used to be in Lazy Nation where I learned / did most of my 'end game content'.

I did 55HP SS UW, A/E SF ecto farm, 105 (or 133 or something) HP Dervish farm and 600HP dual smite monk that was probably what I enjoyed the most.

Until, my account got hacked back in 2010 IIRC. Took me 2 weeks with phone/email/fax Anet support to get my account back.
    The guild I was in at the time didn't really wanted to help me get stuff back and do runs for me so I kind of ragequited at that point.

Over the years I played a bit again and I nolifed for about a half year before GW2 came out and currently have:

R/Rt SoS

W/any HB

D/W with that pious spam thing

Currently playing a new Assassin and just got of the starter island. And would like to get that trough the story and such (They are still used for farms and such I hope?)

What I'd like to do:

UW (kurzick)

Deep

UW

FoW

EoTN Hm dungeons

I have about 40 summon stones and a handful of max staks with food buffs, maybe I can compensate for missing stuff with money or something.

Ultimately, why I choose this guild over the others I've seen is due this seems to be the most laid back one and I'm fine with 'normal runs' too, doesn't always have to be SC's.

I'm not familiar with the new builds so I might needs some help / advice there.

Warrior is my main though, so I'd like to get invited with that char. Most of my character names start with 'Gracenys' so I'm easy recognisable.

Goals for the game: Obisidian for all my characters completed with perfect Zodiac, Tormented, Destroyer & Elemental sword. Please make it happen.

Realistic goals: Finally play mesmer & make new friends.

Gosh, this post became way to large.. consider this both my guild app & introduction.

IGN: Gracenys Celestia

Discord: Fhaerron#1058

• Official Post

Welcome to pupu :D

• Official Post

Yep, the Kevin he's talking about is me.

The world is small, isn't it, Fhaerron?

• Hey guys, like Oden i'm a returning player from a long time ago.

Now i just started a warrior and would love to end all campaigns + some fancy armor with him, and i'm up to do title farms, sc, pvp(no bots plz), talk or whatever. Just wanna have fun =)

in game: Seldom Epic

• Hi,

returning, long time player here. Did pretty much everything in my time. Id love to play some HA without bots and play the new UWSC.

Cheers.

ING: Odenwalder Apfelmus

Looking to catch you in game, can't invite since you're a member of a guild ^^!

Hey guys, like Oden i'm a returning player from a long time ago.

Now i just started a warrior and would love to end all campaigns + some fancy armor with him, and i'm up to do title farms, sc, pvp(no bots plz), talk or whatever. Just wanna have fun =)

in game: Seldom Epic

Invited :)

• Bump

Hey hey!

Returning oldbie, and looking for a group to get back into the swing of things with.

Currently rocking a W/N 5, for self sustain and DOTS (I <3 DOTS), but I'm more than willing to whip out whatever you guys need, too!

Mains name is my AM here. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sadly I haven't heard back from you, hopefully that'll change.

• Hey,

iam interested to join the rabbit legion. Started GW in 2005 played for thousand of hours and came back a month ago or so from a long inactivity.

Interested in playing all kind of PVE with Rabbit Allys, maxing some titles and iam always up for some HA runs.

Cheers!

Edited once, last by Sn00zy (November 22, 2018 at 6:32 PM).