Maximum Mods Possible?

• Can you get maximum mods of purples other then reduces 20%? I have yet to see one purple drops that has max mods, for instance a purple Wicked Blade with 15^50 in over 8000 chests. At this point I'm assuming it's impossible...but correct me if I'm wrong.

Also looking for what is possible for stat numbers for purples. Please put any stats here. Range of numbers would be best! If you have a purple in your inventory (old school only) please mark down the stats if you don't see a similar item. Shields shield shields, very focused on these, and am trying to start collecting as many possible purples as I can.

Free cookie for helping, post an answer, and receive some stuff in game! PS leave your IGN.

:cookie:

~Montrell

• 15^50 does not drop on purple items. I would put money that the one you saw was 15 below 50, they certainly look the same at quick glance.

The energy types of mods for staves (+5e^50) and armor mods for shields (+5ar vs xxx) can drop on purples.

Otherwise the rest will be one or more off from max.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Shields and focuses can have the maximum +5 for conditional armor, as well as max physical damage reduction(-2 stance/ench, -3 hexed), and the max 20% condition reduction you mentioned. That’s it for inherent mods. Makes for some sexy perfect purples, most people aren’t impressed by them, those people are wrong🤪.

Edited once, last by Oofus (May 21, 2019 at 3:35 AM).

• Shields and focuses can have the maximum +5 for conditional armor, as well as max physical damage reduction(-2 stance/ench, -3 hexed), and the max 20% condition reduction you mentioned. That’s it for inherent mods. Makes for some sexy perfect purples, most people aren’t impressed by them, those people are wrong🤪.

My 'holy grail' shield would be to find a q0 ar8 bladed* shield with -2^e / +33hp^e

It's what I pray for from shing jea chests or bird droppings when I farm feathers once in a while. I know it 'could' exist, I just fear it dropped and the person never paid attention.

*(or maybe kappa, gotta try that chest run in NM to test drops)

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ