|CLOSED] [PC] Darkwing Defender tact q8/16 blue

• [CLOSED]

Hi all,

Need a PC on that one please.

I know this one is much more rare than a gold one, but want to know how much it could reach.

Thanks for helping.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

All the best,

Marillion.

IGN : Deadly Cinderella

Edited once, last by Marillion (August 10, 2020 at 4:20 PM).

• Around 100a imo

I have to say that i am quite surprised by such a "low" PC according to what i have read in older topics about these shields.

I know that the market change quickly but wow lose half or even more of it's value in such a short time sounds strange to me.

In addition this PC suggest also that a gold Darkwing q8/16 tacts would sell for less, is that even possible ?

Thanks for your opinions on this.

Have a nice day to all of you.

Bump, please.

Thanks.

IGN : Deadly Cinderella

• In addition this PC suggest also that a gold Darkwing q8/16 tacts would sell for less, is that even possible ?

(?) Gold is more expensive, logic.

Darkwing, Q8 Tactics, 16 armor =

- Blue ~100a

- Purple ~150a

- Gold ~200a

• It’s always been my understanding that blue darkwings no longer drop (this would be hard to prove with screenshots as the environment is the same with things like weapon skins and armor that one could be wearing).

With that being said, rarer doesn’t mean more valuable, the market, buyers knowledge of the rarity and as mentioned above, players naturally prefer golds.

I don’t doubt that 100a-150a or more is reasonable, your difficulty may be finding a buyer.

Still a nice shield, congrats, and good luck!

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I'd say 100a is pretty generous for blue. It may not be as common as gold drops, but you're limiting your buyer audience by quite a bit with it not being gold.

Not to say that 100-150a+ isn't possible, but I think that it's going to be a lot more difficult finding a buyer at those prices.

From searching this forum..

It looks like a Gold q8/16 Tac sold for 125a on this forum a year ago.

There's currently a Gold q8/16 Tac with a current offer of 47a as of early July 2020.

There's currently a Gold q8/16 Str with a current offer of 55a as of end of May 2020.

It seems that you may already have a R/B price in mind by claiming that the 100a PC was "such a low PC". I'd recommend just posting in sale thread to see how the offers treat ya over the weeks/months.

• Marillion August 10, 2020 at 4:20 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “[PC] Darkwing Defender tact q8/16 blue” to “|CLOSED] [PC] Darkwing Defender tact q8/16 blue”.
  • cosyfiep August 19, 2020 at 5:25 PM

Closed the thread.