PC OS Domination Cane q10 20/20

• OS Domination Cane q10 20/20

I bought unid golds and came across this cane. To start with I did not have much of an idea if it was anything to save, but saved it because it was 20/20 Domination. I did later on check trading in Kamadan and saw someone having a similar cane but q12 for like 30A. Can someone let me know how much it maybe would be worth?

Ragards Lola

• Well if we are talking about the same seller in kamadan :

2 days ago WTS OS Cane Domination Req12 20/20 20a

5 days ago WTS OS Cane Domination Req12 20/20 25a !

23 days ago WTS OS Cane Domination Req 12 20/20 35a

1 month ago WTS Cane Domination OS Req 12 20/20 40a

2 months ago WTS Cane Domination OS Req 12 20/20 40a!

I can't really give you an exact price check on the cane, but judging by the kamadan trade chat this guy has been trying to sell it for more than 2 months and had already decreased his price several time.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Grateful for the information.

Ragards

Lola

• 15-20a seems a little bit low considering how rare a matching 20/20 os wand is. I would definitely aim for a little higher, especially considering yours is q10. One hell of a find from a random unid pack, congrats!

Like Blind Was My Fury pointed out it may not be an easy sale. It's a matter of finding the right person for it, and that can take some time. Best of luck!

Edit: it is important to note that this is all assuming the 20/20 is matching, meaning it has:
    Halves skill recharge of Domination Magic spells (chance: 20%)
    Halves casting time of Domination Magic spells (Chance: 20%)

And not a mixture of a different attribute.

• bsoltan February 21, 2021 at 12:50 PM

Closed the thread.