Exhaustive list of Weapons/Offhands that come in OS only

• Hello good people of Guildwars Legacy,

I was wondering if there was anyone here that has ever created some sort of listing that identifies all weapons/offhands that come in OS verisons only (there are no inscriptable version; i.e. oni blade) and could list them out (to save me the time of double checking each weapon on the wiki). Also maybe this is in the wiki somewhere, but I couldnt easily find it. Maybe a kind soul could add this to "https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Inherent_modifier" or somewhere else relevant.

Thank you,

-MACDADDY

IGN: M A C D A D D Y

• Don't know of a definitive list, but here's the ones that I know of:

All Plagueborn weapons

Celestial Staff

Outcast Staff

Amber Staff

Jade Staff

Bo Staff

Cockatrice Staff

Dragon Staff

Forbidden Staff

Celestial Scepter

Jade Wand

Amber Wand

Jellyfish Wand

Koi Scepter

Jug

Paper Fan

Oni Daggers

Jade Daggers

Amber Aegis

Gothic Defender

Echovald Shield

Outcast Shield

Bladed Shield

Ornate Shield

Bronze Shield - (atleast I think? Maybe someone else can confirm)

Swamp Club - (although it don't drop anymore, so it's prenerf)

Colossal Pick

Marble Hammer - (atleast if I recall correctly, maybe someone else can confirm)

Jade Hammer

Oni Blade

Krytan Axe - (altough it only drops as purple now, Gold is prenerf)

Serpent Axe (Canthan) - This one only counts if you count canthan and tyrian skin as separate axes since all inscribable Serpent Axes are tyrian :)

White Reaver

Cleaver (Canthan)

Crude Axe (Canthan) - (atleast I think, the insc version of this skin is called Charr Axe)

Jade Axe

Kaineng Axe

Naga Longbow

Naga Shortbow

Amber Longbow

Jade Longbow

Some Bows that technically have a inscribable version skin-wise but with different name:
    Hornbow (Dragon Skin) - The insc version is called Dragon Hornbow

Hornbow (Stoneshard Skin) - The insc version is called Stoneshard Hornbow

Flatbow (Feathered Skin) - The insc version is called Feathered Flatbow

I should also add that if we're talking specific attributes on weapons, then there's a lot more that only drop as non-inscribable.

Edited 6 times, last by Coffee Man (January 29, 2021 at 6:17 PM).

• ^Was going to mention lanterns. Also, White Reavers come in both os and insc.

Oh White Reavers actually drop insc? You learn something new every day hehe ^^

Edit: Is it from the eotn quest that spawns white mantle that it is a possible drop as inscribable? Or have I had the wrong idea about them only dropping from White Mantle for the entirety of my time in GW? :D

• Great List Coffee Man !!

I will share that the "Hornbow" with Stoneshard Skin does drop in Insc, actually drops from same source as the Insc White Reaver in which your guess is spot on!

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.