Do summoning stones affect gold drop rate ?

• From what I heard summon stone don't take affect your drops.

I have done a few test my self, when you kill mobs with a summon stone :

- You get full XP (while each hero take 50% of your XP)

- When a mob drop some gold coin you get all of them (while each hero take 50% of your coins)

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• I am not 100% on this but have always been under the impression that they don’t make an impact for the same reasons mentioned by Oldschool Cool as it relates to no impact to gold or xp.

I did find this in the notes section of wiki for summoning stones....

In extremely rare circumstances, drops can be assigned to a summoned creature and cannot be picked up by anyone. However, once the item loses its assignment, anyone will be able to grab it.

I have never seen this happen but makes me think that rather than being assigned like a hero that you wouldn’t see the drop resulting in impact to loot drop, summoned creatures are similar to minis or pet in the respect of not impacting drops.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• boop, any one esle know something about that ? Red Fireball  Agent Chevy  Praise

I always got told it doesn't affect but i start wondering after a few poor run in zen daijun. I use tengu stones, i wonder if maybe there is a diff between these and simple summoning stones, even if there shouldn't be ??

Don't know - interesting thought. Would lean toward the "non-affecting" theory for the given reasons. But a test would clarify.

If you run the nm runs then - the droprate is shit :D no matter what. Even with heavily botted and also actively farmed sensali there is little to no low reqs on the market - whereas one might argue that the average featherfarmer might not be aware of the potential value or rarity of such...

Looking forward to hearing more!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Did some farming during favor yesterday. Was getting many golds, seems gw had forgiven me for overfarming certain island.

At one point l took out merchant (very hardy fellow btw, with decent auto attack dmg)... Gold rate didn't seem to be affected.

Of course, there is this unfortunate quote...

In God we trust, all others must bring data

-- Dr. W. E. Deming

So l'd imagine only Ether could answer that question for us.