Goldvalue on Green items. why is it diffrent and how is it influenced?

• the gold value doesnt roll in +4 like on golds or +2 as on Purple.

is it +1 like on whites/blues or any other weird pattern ? Answer Yes it does its +1 or even +0 to unident but that is only on one item from Unholy confirmed so far so we need more here :D

why is the Gold value diffrent? Answer : It is between 35-70g (unident value is 35g so it rolls from +0g to 2x unident value)

how is the gold value influenced? (do HM drops have more GV on the green version then NM dropped ?) - Answered: No influence from NM or HM

Thanks for all help :)

Gold values on Shreaders Talons so far:
    60g
    65g
    56g
    43g
    49g
    52g
    40g
    36g
    64g
    36g
    36g
    39g

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" ๐Ÿงฝ๐Ÿ’ฆ

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

Edited 6 times, last by Mr. Clean(-Value) (September 5, 2021 at 9:10 PM).

• The UNID gold value of green items is 35g (with one exception Woe Spreader who has a 34 g value).

Lately I have been farming Keshel the Voracious in hope of getting some Q3 golds and I have logged all the value of the Keshel staves that I dropped.

Display Spoiler

As you can see the gold value is in the 36g to 69g range. Keep in mind that Keshel is a lvl 12 boss and was farmed in NM, so I don't think the mode or the level of ennemies has any influence on the gold value.

I think Praise has a regular green with a 70g gold value.

Unholy has an IDed Yakslapper with a 35g gold value.

So assuming Unholy Yakslapper isn't bugged or prenerf I would say the pattern appears to be very close to the white and blue : an addition going from +0g to + UNID value (+35g).

EDIT : What do you have in mind you crazy bastard ? A new collection of greens with a specific value ? :)

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

Edited once, last by Oldschool Cool (September 3, 2021 at 1:00 PM).

• I have a few at 70g (the upper limit), but the 35g yak is the only 35g ID'd green I've seen so far, I think (and I've seen a lot of greens...). It's not prenerf.

As mentioned, Woe Spreader seems to be the only unid exception we know about so far. And then there are others that are always 35g (droks stuff, for example) and others that show nothing when unid or ID'd (those that can't be merched).

Aside from that, there's not much rhyme or reason to it - just random like everything else.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• no influences

Just random

Mechanics like any other item

Rarity factor 1 as on blue/white

Almost all greens are 35g unid

Id value range going 35-70g

Guess all has been posted already, but I felt pressed to confirm ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• i always id them. I had a small collection of 69g Eldritch Staves that i thought were a fun value to hang onto.

Ofc Red knows the answer to this one lol

๊š›๊š™๊š› Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ๊š›๊š™๊š›