Stone Summit Shield

• stone summit and troll are both rather desired, the 10/-2wE is very popular - I'd see this go higher easily - but hugely depends on who wants it and how much they gonna bid. I would put it for auction and see where things go. Just don't rush to sell it. I'd think 5a should come easily (that's because I see myself interested - amongst others also mentioned - and what I'd readily give for it)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• A similar shield just with Charr instead of trolls went for 50a+

TongTong can say for how much it went for at the end.

This is an auction piece for sure. :)

Charr afaik is more desired than trolls but still its a rather rare creature mod and also should give more than a dime ^^

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Imo Blind price check is way too low. I would agree with Red that 5a is the bare minimum and that it could go higher depending on the bidwar.

I think the Q9 -2 wE +10 charr from Tongtong ended up somewhere in the 55a/60a range. Ofc Troll isn't as wanted (and as useful) as Charr but it still show that that there is a decent interest on this skin with creature mod.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• sws i definitely way more looked after than SSS imo...

charr also way more than troll

i probably have pced a little low let's see, auction will say :p

i sold a sss -3 hex +10 undead q9 to pyro for 3a or 5a that time (when Arms = 40e)

if that can help :p peace !