Closed. eternal shield +1/20% dom +30 hp

• Yet again shows your lack of knowledge. Perfect attribute shields are rare and highly sought after by collectors. Agreed with Seven.

the guy who bought my shield is known at kamadan, he always buy that kind of shield, i thought he gave me a fair price, some guys told me to merch it... lack of knewlegde... ofc about that kind of useless shields... i love your troll. we get all a lack of knewlegde, pretty sure u don't know all things ^^

when u speak about my lack of knewlegde, are u speaking about all others? i have asked pc for my war hammer q8 15^50 ppl said 40a, that's why i sold it 115a ingame and same for my crenellated q8 15^50, ppl said 60a, i sold it 100a ingame at the same person...

Edited 2 times, last by tru recycled (January 4, 2022 at 5:20 PM).

• man, u are angry bc i have sold my q8's away. You just quote me, maybe u can't understand my question? As i said many ppl registered here think your pc's are shit, they say exactly "they are noobs'".

As i said "i have asked pc for my war hammer q8 15^50 ppl said 40a, that's why i sold it 115a ingame and same for my crenellated q8 15^50, ppl said 60a, i sold it 100a ingame at the same person...". So u have a lack of knewledge for sure. take it as it comes.

anyway 5a is too much for sure. In pvp we never use that kind of shield, only collectionner can be interested, they can pay whatever they want, that doesn't mean its a legit price check.

and your PC's are dogwater my boy(pretty sure u play Fortnite game), i just send you back your kiddo comment, u are a troll kid... I'm from the legit Guru in 2006, the 1st sell website and i have never seen so much kid comments as u could write here. Maybe you are too young to know Guru...

My estimates are based on sales and purchases made directly in the game and not from a pathetic mind without any real legitimacy ...

Edited 7 times, last by tru recycled (January 5, 2022 at 2:24 AM).

• It's a collector item for sure.

Which is why you weighing in on prices saying "PvP" is irrelevant as fuck lol.

"In PvP..." That's your go-to response for any PC you've ever given, and PvP died in this game in 2011, which is also why no one here takes your shitty price checks seriously.

I literally have over 100 Q9/Q10 +30/x Shields, so as a buyer of THIS SPECIFIC MOD, I do have an idea of what they are worth based on previous sales and not some dog water word of mouth opinion.

I've countlessly watched you give the worst PC's ever, and as many others have pointed out, you have zero to no credibility.

I'd also venture to say that probably the vast majority of people on Legacy today are collectors, so collectors weighing in on PC's is 100% legit, contrary to your brain telling you it's not.

I could give a rat's ass about you selling Q8's you never owned.

This will be the last interaction I have with you because people like you can't be told anything different.

• q8 that i have never owned? U can contact "Teh Pro Derv" the new owner of my q8's... u r ridiculous boy... or just jealous maybe... who r u? pretty sure u have never played pvp... if u r speaking about HA as pvp, ofc its dead.. but do u know gvg? not sure, if u need i can explain u. well anyway, when u say pc r 100% legit, its just in your mind... its pointless, u just want to troll, i have other cats to hunt.

i repeat, 5a is too much.

My pc's on other thread are good, u can compare to other opinions, i'm in range. Maybe something is wrong in your life those days, idk, but get lost dude. U r acting like a crack addict or an alcoholic who is in lack of his dose... i'm fed up with your troll comments anyway.

Edited once, last by tru recycled (January 5, 2022 at 10:03 AM).

• q8 that i have never owned? U can contact "Teh Pro Derv" the new owner of my q8's... u r ridiculous boy... or just jealous maybe... who r u? pretty sure u have never played pvp... if u r speaking about HA as pvp, ofc its dead.. but do u know gvg? not sure, if u need i can explain u. well anyway, when u say pc r 100% legit, its just in your mind... its pointless, u just want to troll, i have other cats to hunt.

i repeat, 5a is too much.

My pc's on other thread are good, u can compare to other opinions, i'm in range. Maybe something is wrong in your life those days, idk, but get lost dude. U r acting like a crack addict or an alcoholic who is in lack of his dose... i'm fed up with your troll comments anyway.

Just because you sold your item way below price doesnt mean other should follow your path. Perfect atri shield are liked by many. 5a is on lower end if there wont be interest. But im sure already miles will pay you more

• Agree with the 5a+ price range, can easily see it to go for more in a bid war.

Side note:

After several people calling you out, can you at least please consider that maybe they are in the right and are not "noob troll kids", and that maybe you are in the wrong in some cases?

Sometimes you give all right pcs but most of the time it's just painful, eg. "yeah naked one, some collectioners could be interested, but dunno how much they could pay for this..." - you wrote this under the q9 naked colossal scimitar, what's even the point of this post?

Pcs are meant to help people, and since yours are proved to be significantly off time after time again, they are doing more harm than good, hence you were called out. These calls were not a personal attack against you, but since you are refusing to accept the above fact while also responding in a toxic manner, you are now getting responses in the same manner which is frankly expected.

No one can stop you from pcing, and I am sure you will continue to do so, but please consider that the idea you have in mind based on your own trades might not be of the norm, and others more experienced could have more accurate estimates to give.

IGN: I Sudi I

• just because they are friends, they support each other, easy way to go 5 against 1, but idc, as i said, when i know prices i call, when i don't know i ask. that's all. their insults as "dogwater" etc are just troll. i'm not a kid and when a fcking kid tries to troll me, i go on, it's usual in pvp, but i'm sure tmiles has many problems irl that's why he speaks like that. It"s not my way to make any collection, i think its useless, i prefer get a mini panda compare his collection...

a q9 tactic +1 prot/-2 ws is usefull compare a q9 t +1 dom /30. i would pay really more for that kind of prot shield than a dom one.

more experienced? just bc they overprice items for their collections? its not an argue...

Edited once, last by tru recycled (January 5, 2022 at 11:28 AM).

• just because they are friends, they support each other, easy way to go 5 against 1, but idc, as i said, when i know prices i call, when i don't know i ask. that's all. their insults as "dogwater" etc are just troll. i'm not a kid and when a fcking kid tries to troll me, i go on, it's usual in pvp, but i'm sure tmiles has many problems irl that's why he speaks like that. It"s not my way to make any collection, i think its useless, i prefer get a mini panda compare his collection...

a q9 tactic +1 prot/-2 ws is usefull compare a q9 t +1 dom /30. i would pay really more for that kind of prot shield than a dom one.

As has been mentioned by others in this post, the purpose of Price Checks is to be constructive in discussing how to best assess the price. It's absolutely fine to disagree with another person's valuation specially with given justification/history.

A lot of the time no one can have the perfect answer which is why it is imporatnt to get as many view points as possible.

If anyone cannot be constructive and instead resort to personal attacks then they will receive the necessary warnings.

It's possible to disagree with others but have a civil discussion. Everyone should keep this in mind going forward or warnings will start to get handed out.

• bsoltan January 5, 2022 at 11:44 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan January 5, 2022 at 11:44 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “eternal shield +1/20% dom +30 hp” to “Closed. eternal shield +1/20% dom +30 hp”.