Your Beloved Collections

• Just a few Ravens :) All Necro Attributes in req 8 (Deathmagic in req 9 also, for this 10/10 ;))

With all due respect to myself, this is one of my favorite things that I've seen in quite some time. Congratulations.

And MaxBorken , nice shields. No matter how many times we may sit, stinking of scotch in a smoke-filled guild hall admiring ourselves, it just never gets old.

• My Paragon got some brand new toys past months and she's happy finally have some collection worth showing! ;)

I still been unable to find "Bugged OS" para shield and it is probably impossible, so still have to live with the only inscriable item of mine :D Well ive learned to live with it and love how it looks on my para!

Paragons allways shared opinions some like them and many dont, is there other para lovers out there? ;D

Anyhow heres my paragons spear set

para.png

-Pleikki

Edited 3 times, last by Pleikki (December 3, 2018 at 12:58 PM).

• My Paragon got some brand new toys past months and she's happy finally have some collection worth showing! ;)

I still been unable to find "Bugged OS" para shield and it is probably impossible, so still have to live with the only inscriable item of mine :D Well ive learned to live with it and love how it looks on my para!

Paragons allways shared opinions some like them and many dont, is there other para lovers out there? ;D

Anyhow heres my paragons spear set

para.png

-Pleikki

You could also skill P/W and use tac shields. No need to use inscr garbage :D

Just kidding... nice stuff u got there ;)

• im bad at resizing XD Shields <333333

Better bad resize than my pet peeve, a few items in the top corner and 10x that corner of white space because they never cropped the image to what was useful...

thankfully it usually only happens in price checks because ppl here actually care about their items :D

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Got some uh free time today and decided to post some of my favourite stuff in my collection for yall, most people probably have already seen it.

Been hitting path of exile lately, the game actually gives me the same rush that i use to feel playing guild wars.

Anyways enjoy.

ARXxK0E

• Inspired with zxc's post i also post my favorite q7s since got someting new to show too :) So many nice q7s posted lately!!

Funny enough i never been that much into q7s, but somehow ive just ended up owning them, i just count i got 45 q7's but here are my favorites from those xD

q7s.png

-Pleikki

• how in the world? Those are godly. I guess those are from prophecies times pre nerf? How much would items like that sell for if put on the market? 500a+?

Inspired with zxc's post i also post my favorite q7s since got someting new to show too :) So many nice q7s posted lately!!

Funny enough i never been that much into q7s, but somehow ive just ended up owning them, i just count i got 45 q7's but here are my favorites from those xD

q7s.png

-Pleikki

• Got some uh free time today and decided to post some of my favourite stuff in my collection for yall, most people probably have already seen it.

Been hitting path of exile lately, the game actually gives me the same rush that i use to feel playing guild wars.

Anyways enjoy.

ARXxK0E

Epic stuff bro, I especially love the FDS of course!! Nice to see you active if only for a little while.

Inspired with zxc's post i also post my favorite q7s since got someting new to show too :) So many nice q7s posted lately!!

q7s.png

-Pleikki

You inventory is like a window into the past & I love it. That Spiked Targe make me jelly everytime I see it. xD

My personal favourites are these two q7 sets. The FDS set cuz it never gets old, & the Sephis set cuz it never got any better as max q7 Sephis just never came to be....

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."

• As some of you may know... I do like Tower Shields and Defenders!

I thought I might post a little Update (seems I haven´t done since old guru times really).

Here is one of the categories: Armor and Damage reduction mod combinations.

If any of you could lend a helping hand in order to complete the stance or ench sections I´d be more than happy ;D

(ofc any improvements or duplicates are apprectiated as well!)

Happy New Year to everyone!

QL5B2Ea.jpg

Oh - I do have a couple more as well...

EwZo6wc.jpg

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Hey Boys and Girls.

One Year ago, I came back to this lovely game after 6 years of ... lets call it Vacation from Guild Wars. I always loved Bladed Shields which is why I started collecting them. Today, I wanted to show you my small collection, which I have aquired so far. Please be gentle with me, as I feel overwhelmed by your astonishing and amazing stuff already, which I could never dream to aquire. I thank many people (mostly from Legacy), who helped me to get some of my shields. Special thanks goes to Sicilianking, who sold me many Bladed Shields, and of course to GhostKairi, whom I have to thank for my first nearly perfect q8 Bladed Shield and the courage to post my stuff here.

Sooooo

1.) My Favourites

2.) My !!!WHITES!!! ^^ ,Hexy and other HP-Mods without Ench- or Stance-Reduction

3.) The Dirty Rest :)

If any of those q7 Max Bladed Shields would like to join some Friends (as gifts of course) I wouldn't be unhappy xD

I would be glad, if anyone of you will help me search for other Bladed Shields, that are still missing. (I know, I miss a lot)

Some of the White Bladed Shields I got in str-req ... but not everything, which is why I havent posted them.

So please keep helping me complete or expand my collection.

I collect other stuff as well, but this is for another Post.

Best regards,

Kugi

• It is awesome to buy some truly great pieces to collection in these late days, huge thanks to imy for allowing me purchase both of the q7 15^50s past month!
    Thanks also to everyone who purchased items from me :)

Here new scimmy with some other pieces from my collection

CvrChhF.png

Happy new year 2019! My warrior turned last night 10years old so it was also birthday present for her! XD

-Pleikki

Edited once, last by Pleikki (January 7, 2019 at 6:55 AM).

• I have always said that this collecting malarkey isn't just about the items you collect, it's about the journey and the people you meet along the way. Well, today, something happened that has blown me away. Not only for the sheer quality of the items involved, but because of what it means to me personally as I travel the long road of a collector.

Many of you who can be bothered to read my lengthy ramblings will know that Enchanted Krystal has been my mentor and a good friend on the road. He was the one I credit most for starting me out on my journey all those years ago when I decided I wanted to be a collector. And many of you will know that he donated one of his dual reduction shields to me to start my collection off.

And today he donated to my collection again. But this time it wasn't a shield, it was these :

I've always loved this FDS, and the hardcore pre-nerfery of the requirement and the inherent mod mean it fits very nicely into my collection of hardcore pre-nerf weapons. And the hammer because in his own words, "it was time you owned a proper hammer". Can't argue with that.

It is actually poetic. I have been out of funds to purchase items for a long time, having retired a few years ago from actively trading. I would have never been able to buy this FDS which makes this donation all the more special. It'll probably the last item I ever acquire, and as such my journey as a collector is perfectly framed by these generous donations from EK. He was there at the start, and he's still there as I hang up my well worn boots. This is the journey.

EK, I salute you, and I hope I have built something worthy of you. Thankyou.

• You can blame Brave Kubana for making me like this xD. I tried selling that FDS for a while, but no-one was serious about wanting to own it & it would have upset me seeing it get prostituted on the market. It deserved not just a good home but a great home, and I could not think of a better home than with Max. He has done so much for this community & this was my way of saying “thank you” for playing a key role in creating our new home. You have come so far Max and you have made me very proud of what you have become.

In my eyes making new friends, coming together from places all over the world, and having a good time, is what the Guildwars spirit as all about and you and the Legacy team are doing that very well.

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until they speak."

• is this a special long sword for all those tower shields :D

It is... a good old q8 15^50 one - nothing too fancy, since I couldn´t afford a q7 version yet (and doubt it will happen anytime in future)

u dont have some +10 vs Fire/Lightning/etc & HP+30 ?

It so happens that I do indeed own such :P The previous post just featured one category:

Here is one of the categories: Armor and Damage reduction mod combinations.

...in fact there is 11 (or 14) categories:

1. DMG-reduction + Attribute
    2. DMG-reduction + Condition
    3. DMG-reduction + Armor
    4. DMG-reduction + Health Points
    5. Health Points + Attribute
    6. Health Points + Condition
    7. Health Points + Armor
    8. Armor + Attribute
    9. Armor + Condition
    10. Condition + Attribute
    11. Dualreduction
    12. (singlemod)
    13. (clean)
    14. (triplemod - in fact you could split this up in categories like the dualmods leading to another 6 categories, but since there is only one such triplemod defender in known existence it wouldn´t be helpful at all. The six categories would be: 1. DMG-reduction + Attribute + Health, 2. DMG-reduction +Condition + Health, 3. DMG-reduction +Armor + Health, 4. Armor + Attribute + Health, 5. Armor + Condition + Health, 6. Condition + Attribute + Health. That is due to the fact, that only a Health mod can be a shield handle and that combinations of Health mod + Health inherent were impossible)

The categories themselves contain 3 (Dualreduction) to 288 (Armor + Attribute) shields, which sums to a total of 915 shields. You might add singlemod as a 12th category, cleans as a 13th and triplemods as 14th - or even split that 14th into categories 14-19 - if you want - at least I collect them as well ;) I do have at least one of each category by now (except triplemod if you count them in). So to answer your question:

Here is category number 7:

WGuGH3U.png

So indeed I do have "+10 vs Fire/Lightning/etc & HP+30"!

I know: some are nonmax - but I didn´t say I were finished on my collection ;)

I plan on putting up all the other categories one by one, but it might take some time (It´ll be at least 168 shields to screen, but on certain categories I´ll add duplicates)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball (January 8, 2019 at 8:05 PM).

1. (triplemod - in fact you could split this up in categories like the dualmods leading to another 6 categories, but since there is only one triplemod such shield in known existence it wouldn´t be helpful at all. The six categories would be)

you are 100% wrong thinking only 1 triple mod shield exist.
    anyway, nice longsword and awesome shield collection
    true dedication !

• Do you have any category 11?

ofc ;)

Here is category 11: Dualreductions

v55GBC4.png

ofc nothing like yours, Max - but it´s something *yay ;)

and ye sry - I put that wrong - there are definitely more triplemod shields I was just speaking of tower/defender ;)

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier