Lowest level Obby Armour in 2022

• 7 is the lowest legitimate(i.e. no TB or very old glitches) and TB has removed the necessary dialogue skips to go lower so it would involve some serious work/effort/thought/cheating to get any lower than 7 because you would have to re-do the removed skips.

Theoretically with dialogue skips lvl 2 is possible and it wasn't that hard prior to the TB changes, but if you see anyone below 7 they cheated(used now-removed features of TB) or the character is very, very, very old.

• It’s only possible with dialogs from tb to skipp the 20k exp reward from the quests in fow.

I dont think you will get banned for using dialogs that way. I mean look at all the bits running around🙈

But ofc you cannot make the risk equal to 0 if you use tb. But since 98% of all SC players use it. (And normal pve players ofc) the risk of getting banned for it should be minimal.

I dont know if there’s a legit way of getting obbyarmor lvl2. (Since lvl1 isnt possible anymore, is it? 😉 (heared some rumers))

@all, Feel free to correct me! (:

PS: i love :cookie:. Well who doesnt?

• It’s only possible with dialogs from tb to skipp the 20k exp reward from the quests in fow.

I dont think you will get banned for using dialogs that way. I mean look at all the bits running around🙈

the current hubbub is that an anet dev approached a tb dev on the sly to tone down tb, bc there were flags with dialogs, targeting minis, and opening chests from far away. From this, it could be implied that there’s going to be a massive ban wave coming. (Bots get banned. They come back. A lot harder for joe pve if they’re using the wrong tb).

How much of this do I believe? Well, enough that I’m toning down my tb use to be more cosmetic.

• What I heard is that Jon Snow just wanted to cut this functions from tb (maybe he felt bad with em or sth), ofc there is space for speculation, but never heard about any actions from Anet (which makes huge difference). There are still many functions in current version of tb that may cause red flags like travelling, xunlai chest etc

• do you have any links or timestemps for us? (:

This thread is probably the most concise information and it still isn't great:

Ban Wave 2022
    Do the creators of TB know something we don't? Their recent update removed a bunch of things from TB and everyone has been speculating that...
    www.reddit.com

This post has a screenshot from the GWToolbox Discord:

Ban Wave 2022
    It's not just speculation, Jon [said](https://imgur.com/wi6hu9m) in the Discord that someone he knows was contacted by SCW about this.
    www.reddit.com

For specific details you're better off joining [Discord] to ask.

Version 5.15 had these changes-

[Minor] Removed ability to target hidden agents

[Minor] Removed ability to use dialogs that aren’t given by the server

[Minor] Preventing /chest command form opening locked chests from afar

In short: The tool now only lets you do things you can do in the game more conveniently, and not let you do things that aren't possible in the normal client.

• Well this is question that prob every tb user had in their mind after latest updates, I was curious if there are any serious informations that Anet took any actions against tb. And yeah reddit is very fun place I really enjoy their discussions ab gw economy :)

• Well this is question that prob every tb user had in their mind after latest updates, I was curious if there are any serious informations that Anet took any actions against tb. And yeah reddit is very fun place I really enjoy their discussions ab gw economy :)

No serious information or action from Anet that I've seen anyone mention.

• thank you for the answer. if i get pre lvl 7 obby armor now how would that go with getting banned nowadays in 2022?

No, because you just follow the "normal" course of the game, without any external intervention or use of bugs / glitches, etc.

I've almost finished (tomorrow i think) the steps to have it at LvL7 (22000-22750xp) in my tutorials (already written that more than 12 years ago, just make an update + translation), with all the quests and wiki links, just to have a clear vision. If it can help you.

Neutral_CH
    October 1, 2022 at 2:47 PM
  • Nice try, but you should have hidden a part of the interface for more suspense ;)

• A lvl 0 was/is possible if loading the first cutscene in pre after character creation was weird.

I had a lvl 0 gate monkey for a while years ago, and was pissed as hell when someone decided to snipe the bandit firestarter by the gate and lvl me to 1.

(Of note; this is just because of the "lvl 0" posts, not saying obby at 0)

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• A lvl 0 was/is possible if loading the first cutscene in pre after character creation was weird.

I had a lvl 0 gate monkey for a while years ago, and was pissed as hell when someone decided to snipe the bandit firestarter by the gate and lvl me to 1.

(Of note; this is just because of the "lvl 0" posts, not saying obby at 0)

So a lvl 0 is still possible? Or what are you refering to with « cutszene was weired. »? (:

PS: i love :cookie:. Well who doesnt?

• You can get a Level 0 in any campaign. But not sure if it will stay that way for long...

• So a lvl 0 is still possible? Or what are you refering to with « cutszene was weired. »? (:

I'm just saying if you somehow pause the loading during the cutscene (i had a crap isp years ago) it would skip rewarding you the few xp to go from 0 to lvl 1 during the cutscene.

Again, this was years ago, new char in presearing, and i was never able to replicate it.

This was in response to the edited lvl 0 pics, not to do with obby armor.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Technically, once created, even before the first download starts (right after you click on: create), your level is 1. But, between that moment and the moment when you will have control of it, it goes back to level 0, then back to level 1. Yes, it's strange.

I can make level 0, but it will go back to level 1 after a while. You would have to "work" during download and setting up the elements (NPCs, constraints, etc) before the character appears in the area (geographical placement). It's like layers of priorities and interactions, depending on who and what should be calculated in the instance being prepared. The help of a third party software to have the list of GW servers (between 3 and 6) linked to the gw.exe and TB++ and /*** and .DAT minimum, etc, allows some "bugs/exploits" in case of a break/cut/stop. But as this does not respect the contract of use with GW, i let you guess the rest..

• thank you for the answer. if i get pre lvl 7 obby armor now how would that go with getting banned nowadays in 2022?

The answer is this:

To get level 7 Obsidian Armor Legit, you need to start a character in Nightfall.

You then skip the tutorial, getting to Chahbek Village without earning any xp.

It's imperative that you have 2 Superior Runes and a Dual Vampiric weapon on your character from here on out.

The 2 runes make your HP 1, and the Dual Vampiric weapon, once you swap to it, will kill you instantly, stalling any potential XP earned.

During Chahbek Village, you'll need another person to bring a /N using Summon Flesh Golem.

They also need a sacrifice skill, I find that Blood Renewal works fine.

Once they are dead, the Flesh Golem will turn hostile, killing all of Kormir's Recruits, earning you the lowest tier of XP Rewards for completing the mission.

You will now be in Kamadan.

Once in Kamadan, you buy a ferry to cantha from someone able to ferry.

Once in Cantha, you pick up 'Welcome to Cantha' quest on the docks, and proceed to Kaineng Center.

Proceed with welcome to cantha until you reach Vizunah Square.

Mind you, you're not turning welcome to cantha in, as there's no need.

From here, start Vizunah Square, once your party leaves swap to your DV set and die.

There will be a cutscene about 5-7 minutes into the mission, pay attention to run as far away from the team as possible and re-swop to your DV set.

Wait until 31 minutes have passed to complete, as to not get the bonus from masters / expert rewards.

From here, take 'Finding the Oracle', and follow the quest where it takes you.

This will lead you to 'Closer to the Stars', leading you all the way up to Naphui Quarter.

During all the quests, it's essential that you are either dead or far away from the party to not earn experience.

Once you've reached Naphui Quarter, don't complete the mission until 31 minutes have passed, again, earning you the lowest tier reward for finishing the mission, as to not gain much xp.

Once you've finished this mission, you're now ascended and can get into FoW.

You should be level 2 and some change at this point.

Once you enter FoW with your materials and platinum for your Obsidian Armor, run away from any mobs and have the accompanying party clear up to the forge master for you.

From here, you'll need to turn in 'Defend the Temple of War' and 'Restore the Temple of War' in order for the Forgemaster to craft your Obsidian Armor.

These two quests should net you 10k/xp each, earning your way up to level 7.

That's it, hope this cleared things up for you.

• Sorry i couldn't help but correct it. You can find the exact and detailed procedures here ->

Neutral_CH
    October 1, 2022 at 2:47 PM

There are also other armor challenges besides the Obsidian Armor ;)

(Note: you can keep a runner for Obsidian Armor (N/Mo). Run this character from NF to Kamadan without quest (0xp). Then continue the quests, until: Time is High. TB++ -> Kaineng (keep: Time is High) -> Closer to the Stars (keep it too).

This will allow you to run a new NF player to Kamadan (oxp) using the combo: Aura of the Lich + Verata's Aura + Comtemplation of Purity (+5 in death magic). Then bring this person to Naphui. Unfortunately it is not possible to have both The Time is High quest and Mhenlo's quests for access to Kaineng and Lion's Arch.)

• Not sure what you mean by “correct” other than it’s a dissertation for a doctorate and you wrote it, lol.

Nothing I wrote is incorrect, I’ve literally got 15 characters with level 7 obsidian armor and did it all myself, just like how I described.

• Not sure what you mean by “correct” other than it’s a dissertation for a doctorate and you wrote it, lol.

Nothing I wrote is incorrect, I’ve literally got 15 characters with level 7 obsidian armor and did it all myself, just like how I described.

By this i mean mistakes (example: not only NF natives have the possibility to do this). And if the goal is to do it with the lowest xp/level, your procedure has elements that can be eliminated (example: Chahbek Village, Finding the Oracle). It doesn't matter how many Obsidian Armor you have created.

• By this i mean mistakes (example: not only NF natives have the possibility to do this). And if the goal is to do it with the lowest xp/level, your procedure has elements that can be eliminated (example: Chahbek Village, Finding the Oracle). It doesn't matter how many Obsidian Armor you have created.

okay lol

Apologies for my input; the king of low level obsidian armor has spoken.

There is only one way to do this, and it’s his.

• okay lol

Apologies for my input; the king of low level obsidian armor has spoken.

There is only one way to do this, and it’s his.

You are mistaken in my intentions. I am not the best and there are many ways to do it. I complete your information that are not complete, this is also what i did via my tutorial. My goal is to communicate, not to be clever.

No worries

• Idk if it makes difference for lvl7 of anything but u can save few hundred xp compared to what T Miles wrote using this

This is very cool.

500xp to be exact you’d save, and it’d certainly leave more cushion for error (earning xp while getting rezzed/ etc).

But the question I was answering was “how to get level 7 obsidian armor”. Somehow it got turned into “how can I get obsidian with the lowest xp possible”.

Regardless of this, the 500xp (and any other methods, to my knowlege) saved would still net the lowest level possible being 7 to legitimately get obsidian armor.

If I’m mistaken I will certainly own and admit it, but I haven’t seen evidence of anyone being able to obtain obsidian armor lower than level 7.

• This is very cool.

500xp to be exact you’d save

250xp not 500xp :saint: (this is the gain for the minimum requirement of the mission Chahbek Village, if you don't use the Gate Glitch to go to Kamadan with 0xp)

It takes 21.000xp to reach level 7, so it is mandatory to use a Dialogue (TB++) for FoW quests (20.000xp) or/and to avoid at least 2000xp from cantha, in order to be below level 7.

Leaving Eden with 750xp (or 500xp with TB++) or arriving in Kamadan with 250xp or 0xp, will not make any difference.

For the armor at level 1, you have to get to Naphui under 1000xp and use dialogue functions for FoW.

• 250xp not 500xp :saint: (this is the gain for the minimum requirement of the mission Chahbek Village, if you don't use the Gate Glitch to go to Kamadan with 0xp)

It takes 21.000xp to reach level 7, so it is mandatory to use a Dialogue (TB++) for FoW quests (20.000xp) or/and to avoid at least 2000xp from cantha, in order to be below level 7.

Leaving Eden with 750xp (or 500xp with TB++) or arriving in Kamadan with 250xp or 0xp, will not make any difference.

For the armor at level 1, you have to get to Naphui under 1000xp and use dialogue functions for FoW.

Thanks for this. Again speaking with TB and dialogue, my response was only to do with the person asking how to get level 7 obsidian without using TB / doing it legit.