Low dmg purple Zodiac Sceptre Q6 closed due to Xunlai Market violationS

• Is this merchfood?

(***mod edit--image readded--do NOT remove the contents of the OP of a price check!! PLEASE read the Xunlai Market rules before you post!! Thread closed--mod edit***)

~ Bzz

Edited 3 times, last by cosyfiep: early bump, thread closed and image readded, read the rules, you are NOT a newbie if you have 71 posts!!--mod edit (January 17, 2020 at 5:58 PM).

• I am with Spun Ducky, it does appear to be prenerf, however there has been speculation that low level items can drop from the vampires that are further into urgoz (from my understanding only the first groups were nerfed). I would be potentially interested in it on your sell post but curious, do you remember when this dropped? was it in the last 13 or so years?

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• The Honey Bee January 16, 2020 at 1:45 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Low dmg purple Zodiac Sceptre Q6” to “PC Please: Q8 / 16AR Skull Shield WHITE”.
  • https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/xunlai-marketplace-rules/

12. Price check threads.

• This section is for price checking only, discussions may be deleted and the thread closed!

• You are not allowed to take or make offers for items under any circumstance. Failure to abide by this rule will result in an infraction.

• If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

• To close a price check thread simply add the word CLOSED to the title or at the top of the first post. DO NOT DELETE anything from either the title or the contents of the thread.

New shield is merch tho

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• come on... you could at least try to read the rules, or at least what someone searched for you to avoid mistakes. It was litterally written just above your post...

BTW: you also bumped early, which is also explained in the rules...

If you are unwilling to read you will always be a legacy newb and this is not an excuse to ignore any rules...

Just take the 10min and read the xunlai-marketplace-rules and you'll have no further problems dealing with legacy :P

PC - merch

Ahh thanks!

I dont know how to close this tho. Im a Legacy Newb :)

Red Fireball Thanks for telling how to close it.

~ Bzz

Edited once, last by The Honey Bee (January 17, 2020 at 1:00 PM).

• I dont know how to close this tho. Im a Legacy Newb :)

https://guildwarslegacy.com/forum/xunlai-marketplace-rules/

• To close a price check thread simply add the word CLOSED to the title or at the top of the first post. DO NOT DELETE anything from either the title or the contents of the thread.

New shield is merch tho

come on... you could at least try to read the rules, or at least what someone searched for you to avoid mistakes. It was litterally written just above your post...

BTW: you also bumped early, which is also explained in the rules...

If you are unwilling to read you will always be a legacy newb and this is not an excuse to ignore any rules...

Just take the 10min and read the xunlai-marketplace-rules and you'll have no further problems dealing with legacy :P

PC - merch

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• The Honey Bee January 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Please: Q8 / 16AR Skull Shield WHITE” to “PC Please: Q8 / 16AR Skull Shield WHITE CLOSED”.
  • cosyfiep January 17, 2020 at 5:48 PM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep January 17, 2020 at 5:49 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Please: Q8 / 16AR Skull Shield WHITE CLOSED” to “Low dmg purple Zodiac Sceptre Q6 closed due to Xunlai Market violationS”.