PC: OS Items

• Back to the game after a 5-year break. I hunted / collected OS items for a few years prior to leaving and am attempting to get back into it but have some wares I wish to have PC's on, as prices are not the same after 5 years lol. Thanks for any proper PC's.

Also this is a random assortment as I am looking for baselines to follow on what is deemed as valuable in today's GW market.

Some people call me the Limit.

Display Spoiler

:der:Dervish Donut:par:Paragon Pastry:ele:Master Mix Mage:ass:Whom Will I Kill:mo:Tropical Monkie Man

• Fire wand 1-10e

Holy Staff ~10e-20e

Both very hard to sell imo. (speaking from experience)

SotW i call for : Oldschool Cool

Echovald i call for Purely

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Mr. Clean(-Value) yo wheres my meme? smh

magmas 10-20a?

sotw 50-100e?

zodiac perfect but weird mods, so maybe 1-2a?

inscribe chakram 10-20e?

Echo is mine so you can hand that over to me right now. No, really. I'll swap you mine + 1a for yours because I NEED 212 gold value. <3

OH- wait this isnt a sell thread. fuck me. Doh. I paid 50a for my echo identical to yours (except the gold value), so I would pc it around there +/-20%.

I put ?'s by the pc's because you never know when someone will offer more in a bid-war or maybe the demand for the item isn't the best at the time of sale.

• magmas 15-20a

Sotw 50-70e

Zod ~15-50e (niche item)

Echo very valueable, but the peak of the demons hype is over 40a?

Holy staff 15e-25e

Inscribed chakram - useless yet perfect... 5-25e if dyeable quite a bit more.

Fire wand 5e tough sale

Welclme back to the game! Beware of pm sneaks to buy your items - mostly they try to use time advantage and get the item for cheap. If they really want it they will post the bid in an auction as well either way. (Ofc you can do pm trades if you know what you're doing, since it saves time and effort for you as well.)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I think you guys might be PCing the SotW a bit too high. I would see this one more in the 40e range. But as always post it for sale and see where this goes.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• bsoltan November 3, 2020 at 9:39 AM

Closed the thread.