Towerdefense

• So as requested (*erhm Captain Krompdown ) I´ll do my current best to give a small insight into my collection of "red rectangular shields" (Quote Kabong )

I´d like to say thanks to everyone who has helped along the journey and is still contributing Pleikki  Agent Chevy  Praise  Purely  PyroLobster  Gentleman Xander  Kugiini @pPp to name just a few...)

. Currently my internet don´t work, so all I can do is post old screens and my spreadsheet of what I got - and what not :D

I´ll try to work on this thread for a history of my collection, but for now I´ll leave you these:

so as you can see - I am around 1/4th complete on the goal to get all mod combinations. I still need to upgrade some of them to max stats, some to "better" req (aka 13 or 9,8,7), or some just to "proper rarity" like some "perfect purples". I do have many shields on my waiting list, that I haven´t been able to pick up, but I hope to be able to play again anytime soon. We´ll see when that is. With them I might get to 28% (there´s 915 combinations, so every new shield is about 0.1% towards the goal.

Now here some graphic content - viewers discretion advised ;) (as mentioned - old screens, many improvements have been done since...)

Bests,

Red ;)

• Big day was last week - and I only just realized it, when I stored the last piece of the puzzle into the foreseen chest slot:

The completion of the -2wE +10Ar category. The one that started it all - seems I had a head start on that so it eventually was completed as first of those :P

Huge thanks O O O Yoji O O O for finding and trading me the gigantic one! And thanks again to @everyone, who is helping me out on the collection - it has grown quite a bit since the OP - I´ll have to update it once I find time^^ (28.3% complete on the entire collection)

But enough talking - here´s the set :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• quite an update: I finally reached 1/3 completion! what a marathon this were gonna be I´d have never anticipated! 10 years and 1/3... knowing limited exponential growth it should take just another millenium or so until I am done - and that is just phase one - I´ll add the prognosed time frame for the phases in brackets.

#1 get all mod combos (1000years)

#2 get all mod combos in max mods (10000years)

#3 get all mod combos in max mods and desireable req (13,9,8,7) (100000years)

#4 get all mod combos in max mods and desireable req (13,9,8,7) both as Tower Shield and Defender (1000000years)

#5 get all the Tower Shields and Defenders (to infinity and beyond!)

sounds realistic - eh? just please all vote for ANET to not shut down servers too early! Especially the step up from #3 to #4 seems astronomical - since there is barely any supply of Proph Defenders and Factions Tower Shields respectively - since the main farming spots are Nolani and Winds of Change - in HM respectively, where the Charr only drop Towers and the Purity guys only drop Defenders. But what am I worrying about - still 100000years until I´d face those problems anyways^^

I hope to be able to assemble some of the highlights, but really it is about the number...

30205-allpercentages2-jpg

You can see this is 305 of a total of 915 mod combinations - exactly 1/3. 205 different Tower Shields and 196 different Defender (os dualmod). On top there are some - let me reemphasize "SOME" *erhm "duplicates" - meaning higher req, different order of mods and so on, a whole lot of fun ones (who can have the heart to merch a blue -1ws 16/8?) and of course all the inscribable ones! At those I am at 60 Tower Shields and 51 Defenders - separating into 40 Towers 16/9 gold ins of different value and 20 Defenders respectively - plus the others all in different rarity, moddability, armor or req.

And after those... still around 40 that I need to sell since they are actual duplicates.

Here just a little something for the eye:

I updated the detailed liust in the original post so you can sell me the missing ones at highly outrageous prices :O

Thanks for all the help and keep up the great community - without who I couldn´t have done any of this!

cheers,

Red

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier