Returning Player: Req 7 items Req 8 Crystalline Sword

• Valmir December 29, 2020 at 1:50 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Returning Player: Req 7 items Req 8 Crystalling Sword” to “Returning Player: Req 7 items Req 8 Crystalline Sword”.
  • water staff merch.

jeweled staff merch.

the Customized low req weapons i can't tell you if there is a market for that and what prices these reach. Wait for other Price Check.

The shields i would not sell to fast and put em for sale there will be multiple interessts for sure. Aegis Oldschool Cool is a/the collector for aegis and will be interessted still he has EXP with buying those things so maybe he doesnt like it and can give an objective Opinion. (even tho i am quite sure he will like it 8o)

Plagueborn shield sadly one off to make the true perfect it will still reach a good amount of armbraces. These items dont have a fixed Price and often will result in multiple people beeing interessted and bidding. you just have to wait until all re-sellers are gone ( even tho we all know these things if sold will make the round the next years ^^ )

So over all:

1. Be patient

2. Make a Sell thread

3. Wait for more Infos here

( and dont expect people writing exact numbers i think that wont be possible and i can only imagine what will happen if so ^^ )

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• No real point to pc items that are custo as they are not rly "sellable" anymore. If uncusto : would be worth shit load of money, but rn the crysta is worth 300g for anyone else except you :p am kinda joking but you got my point :p

Not sure fir the shields, it should definitely be 100a++ for each of them, put on sale if you dont use them/ but they are very unique items obvsly, just let the offers speak...

Embercrest is 5-10e

Agree with the bald dude for what he said is merch

I might be interested in the buldgeoner but no idea what is it s price, we need some of the big hammered guys here to give you an answer :p

• The market for customised weapons is unconventional. Sometimes value is more for the name stamped on it than the weapon itself, other times the weapon takes centre stage.

To the collector market, a r12 14^50 shadow blade customised to a historically legendary Titan of the collecting community may well be worth more than the r8 version of the same sword customised to someone who loved it just as much but wasn’t so well known.

• You re also asking how much They would be worth if not custo i guess ? Well I cant name price myself but recently there was crysta Q8 15 vs hexed sold for 500a + I think and this one uncusto would definetly get xxx arms too. Maybe other members will give you more details but definetly swords re worth keeping. Rest you can put on sale and wait for offers. Cheers

• No real point to pc items that are custo as they are not rly "sellable" anymore. If uncusto : would be worth shit load of money, but rn the crysta is worth 300g for anyone else except you :p am kinda joking but you got my point :p

Not sure fir the shields, it should definitely be 100a++ for each of them, put on sale if you dont use them/ but they are very unique items obvsly, just let the offers speak...

Embercrest is 5-10e

Agree with the bald dude for what he said is merch

I might be interested in the buldgeoner but no idea what is it s price, we need some of the big hammered guys here to give you an answer :p

Would you pay "100a++" for the Req7 shields? If so, good for you sir; but I believe you could get them for much less (especially the Aegis).

Otherwise, you're just pulling prices out of thin air - which is misleading. If that's the case though, you should just keep your assumptions to yourself.

• You re also asking how much They would be worth if not custo i guess ? Well I cant name price myself but recently there was crysta Q8 15 vs hexed sold for 500a + I think and this one uncusto would definetly get xxx arms too. Maybe other members will give you more details but definetly swords re worth keeping. Rest you can put on sale and wait for offers. Cheers

The q8 vs hexed was sold to me for 760a as food for thought. This one is a nicer mod but not perfect so probably same range.

• Would you pay "100a++" for the Req7 shields? If so, good for you sir; but I believe you could get them for much less (especially the Aegis).

Otherwise, you're just pulling prices out of thin air - which is misleading. If that's the case though, you should just keep your assumptions to yourself.

Yeah yeah thanks for your pc bro, much helpful to him too.

I know some people who would pay 100a ++ yeah, would i ? No i dont have the money. Am gonna be polite but as you said sometimes it s better to shut the fuck up when nothing is there to say

always the same debate, it's a pc section, say what you think be wrong be right, only the offer speak for the real value of the item.

Am also going to continue this conv : mods we are 3-4ppl giving price check in this section, every time we may be wrong someone is here to pin point it with useless comment, saying "i dont agree but i dont give a price lol" thats really toxic, post a number or shut the fck up

• Yeah yeah thanks for your pc bro, much helpful to him too.

I know some people who would pay 100a ++ yeah, would i ? No i dont have the money. Am gonna be polite but as you said sometimes it s better to shut the fuck up when nothing is there to say

always the same debate, it's a pc section, say what you think be wrong be right, only the offer speak for the real value of the item.

Am also going to continue this conv : mods we are 3-4ppl giving price check in this section, every time we may be wrong someone is here to pin point it with useless comment, saying "i dont agree but i dont give a price lol" thats really toxic, post a number or shut the fck up

As mentioned above, the accurate answer is to create a Sell Thread and see the actual offers he gets. And silence, in my opinion, is better than misinforming — just like you did. Hence me pointing out.

Saying “definitely 100a++” to a returning player is creating a nonsense illusion.

Imagine yourself in his skin; and someone — who knows shit about prices — price checks your Q10 +14wS Long Sword at “1000a++++”; and then you get sad because no one offers a single ecto. I know this example is extreme but, at its core, it is what you’re doing. Wouldn't it be better for all if you just "shut the fck up" instead? I guess it would.

Here’s my “price check”: I’ve SOLD and BOUGHT Req. 7 shields with better mods and desired skins (namely the Aegis) for MUCH less than “100a++”. Now, will they “definitely” reach “100a++”? Who knows — maybe one of his friends will actually pay it. But, looking at the market and recent sales, that appears to be overpaying.

PS: What does the “++” even mean?

• Yeah yeah thanks for your pc bro, much helpful to him too.

Blind Was My Fury this aegis definetly isnt 100a+++ and by saying that you confuse both seller and potential buyer. I guess thats what previous Member meant. So your coment wasnt any helpful too ;)

• As mentioned above, the accurate answer is to create a Sell Thread and see the actual offers he gets. And silence, in my opinion, is better than misinforming — just like you did. Hence me pointing out.

Saying “definitely 100a++” to a returning player is creating a nonsense illusion.

Imagine yourself in his skin; and someone — who knows shit about prices — price checks your Q10 +14wS Long Sword at “1000a++++”; and then you get sad because no one offers a single ecto. I know this example is extreme but, at its core, it is what you’re doing. Wouldn't it be better for all if you just "shut the fck up" instead? I guess it would.

Here’s my “price check”: I’ve SOLD and BOUGHT Req. 7 shields with better mods and desired skins (namely the Aegis) for MUCH less than “100a++”. Now, will they “definitely” reach “100a++”? Who knows — maybe one of his friends will actually pay it. But, looking at the market and recent sales, that appears to be overpaying.

PS: What does the “++” even mean?

So then should we just answer "put it on sale and see" on every post ?

Am not even gonna bother answering to this further. In 2 posts you pc 0 items of the topic except " i think the shields are 100a - -, basically.

In 1 post above i gave a pc / opinion on all fcking items of the thread. What about you ? Blowing wind ;)

That's my last answer, so dumb

• bsoltan February 8, 2021 at 2:34 AM

Closed the thread.