I'm excited to finally announce that Guild Wars Legacy will be getting support for the sale of physical Guild Wars items!
That's right - now, you will not only be able to sell your in-game items, but you will also be able to 3D-print any weapon/shield/item in the game and get it shipped to you!
In a constant attempt to improve Guild Wars Legacy, we have been investigating what our users truly want: more clutter in their lives. As our questionnaires clearly made clear: users want more stuff and they want it now.
Collectors are always at the look-out for the best stuff, in the best materials. That is why we are partnering up with ArenaNet directly to get access to the true in-game models and offer these items in the best quality!
Whilst this service is still in the start-up phase, we are excited to announce several unique features:
- Support for dyes, based on the in-game system. You can combine up to 4 dyes to get the result you want.
- Printing is done by high-quality printers, in the material of your choice (by default, we will use AF)
- Shipping happens with the utmost care and as much detail as possible is given to the packing materials
- The print will be hand painted.
Completing your collection never feels complete without having a full replica of your weapons, so get started with it now!
The website will launch later today at midnight. The first 10 orders get a free mini-statue of Master Togo, for the questionnaire stated that he is the most universally loved character in the entire game.
Should you have any questions, we'll be glad to answer them!
- The Guild Wars Legacy Team