Any way to cloud stream Guild Wars?

• What do you mean by cloud stream ?

Hosting gw1 servers on a cloud like environment?

I am curious !

If you are talking about using remove hardware and just have the events happening on your monitor in a pay as you go environment then I think google has a solution for it.

But if google has it then AWS has it but better ..

• Geforce Now doesn't have Guild Wars but Dr SCW did contact with nvidia to share info in it but no timeline for when it might be available.

Has anyone successfully gotten this game to run on cloud gaming?
    GFN is updating their install to support the non-Steam install of Guild Wars 1. I don’t have an ETA on when they will complete that but I chatted...
    old.reddit.com

I think if you own the game on Steam you can use some of the remote play/stream features. If that's something that works for you.

• I'm curious if AWS has a cheap offering? I suppose I need a Windows VPS. I'm not exactly sure how to navigate AWS.

Yes, my plan is to run the game client on remote hardware and then access it with something like Steam Link or Parsec.

One reason is because we have nine rings coming up soon, and I'd like to stay logged in without leaving my gaming rig on overnight or while I'm at work.

• So, to answer my own question (and maybe help others), I discovered Paperspace by googling Parsec+cloud. They offer virtual cloud machines at affordable prices.

The absolute cheapest option gives you 2 vCPU cores and 4GB RAM (but no GPU hardware acceleration) for only $0.07/hr (less than the price of a cheeseburger per day). It's extremely slow but it's perfect for AFK farming the nine rings (or other AFK farms like the Zos Chivros Channel challenge).

I have not explored the options with GPU hardware acceleration because they are easily 5 to 10 times more expensive, but you will need the GPU to connect with Parsec as it does not work with software rendering.

Screenshot is of streaming Guild Wars from a Paperspace machine to my browser.