How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• I dont know what GW3 would entail in terms of game play . I do know I got tired of grinding multiple currencies after each new story was added in GW2.

A redo or modernization of the original in terms of graphics, the addition of a market like GW2's , for selling and buying and the addition of a dodge feature would sell me for another 19 years on GW1.

I'd be in if it was something like this, GW1 was always the better game IMHO.

WTB q8 Strength Eternal Shield inscribe

or

WTB q9 Strength Eternal Shield -5^20% & +30hp

IGN- Alexander Masticus

• I dont know what GW3 would entail in terms of game play . I do know I got tired of grinding multiple currencies after each new story was added in GW2.

A redo or modernization of the original in terms of graphics, the addition of a market like GW2's , for selling and buying and the addition of a dodge feature would sell me for another 19 years on GW1.

I'd be in if it was something like this, GW1 was always the better game IMHO.

I agree, it took about 8 years of playing GW2 to realize it though. There are aspects of GW 2 I like a lot ,overall GW1 is just a better game

IGN Rogue Monks Bane

• Personally, on GW2, there's almost nothing to force you to play in a group, unlike GW1, if only with the cooperative missions (before the appearance of heroes). No trinity or role-playing. This makes for sluggish, messy combat in GW2 (PV bag). And it's even worse when hordes of players unlock events on maps.

GW1's simplicity (including character movements - no swimming, no jumping) means that gameplay is precise and fair. This is one of the reasons why PvP (in the good old days) was epic.

On GW2, on the other hand, the family of skins is much more advanced, as is character customization as a whole. And there's a hotel for sales.

• If the trend goes from the base Prophs/Factions game to NF/EotN with Heroes, then GW2 as a better looking WoW... does that mean GW3 will be a mobile game?

I can see the sponsor messages on Youtube videos some time later... "Play Raid Shad... Erm Guild Wars 3 today and use my link to unlock 2 ultimate AFK Heroes"