How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• STOP GW!

I don't want these, nobody wants these, don't drop me more of them.

FML :D

You must be connected to the server with the Q8 11 Armor Only Loot Table.

My advice is don't ID them, cause when they look like these, you will really not know what to do with them....(I know others will have an easier time to merch them than I do)

Q8-11-Bronze-Shield.jpgQ8-11-Crude-Shield.jpgQ7-11-Bladed-Shield.jpg

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• You must be connected to the server with the Q8 11 Armor Only Loot Table.

My advice is don't ID them, cause when they look like these, you will really not know what to do with them....(I know others will have an easier time to merch them than I do)

Q8-11-Bronze-Shield.jpgQ8-11-Crude-Shield.jpgQ7-11-Bladed-Shield.jpg

Uhhh... yeah, i would totally use that bronze as a caster shield, and, knowing you and plants i can imagine the struggle haha :D

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• holystaff.png

dropped for my ironman character today. Funny how this mode has changed the gameplay experience completely for me. Staff went straight to my friend, who is responsible for keeping our hc chars alive ^^ According to red's research its almost as good as q6's go, didn't quite break the records though.. :dodgy:

• I am very grateful for being at the right place at the right time tonight. When I saw a Q9 Naked Shadow Blade posted in Kamadan, little did the seller know that it was the last Q9 OS sword that I have been missing out of all Q9 OS Post Nerf 15^50, +5e, Naked Swords. I think I made their day as well with surprising them with my payment as I was extra zealous but more than happy to do so. For those who know me, are aware I have been working on this collection for 10+ years. Getting closer....

The new status for each of my Q9 OS Post Nerf 15^50,+5e, and Naked Collections are:
    Axe 15^50- 1 Axe Remaining
    Axe +5e- 1 Axe Remaining
    Axe Naked - 2 Axes Remaining
    Bow 15^50 - Completed
    Bow +5e - 2 Bows Remaining
    Bow Naked - 4 Bows Remaining
    Dagger 15^50 - Completed
    Dagger +5e - 1 Daggers Remaining
    Dagger Naked - 1 Daggers Remaining
    Hammer 15^50 - 1 Hammers Remaining
    Hammer +5e - 4 Hammers Remaining
    Hammer Naked - 2 Hammers Remaining
    Sword 15^50 - Completed
    Sword +5e - Completed
    Sword Naked - Completed

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I've scoured the archives for hours trying to find this old screenshot. Thank you Zenedar for keeping it all these years and sharing it with me! Sadly, I gave the collection to Calli to continue building it, but, unfortunately, I'm being told it was liquidated when he/she quit. I'm just grateful to have the memory preserved! :)

SLGpgJN.jpg

• I've scoured the archives for hours trying to find this old screenshot. Thank you Zenedar for keeping it all these years and sharing it with me! Sadly, I gave the collection to Calli to continue building it, but, unfortunately, I'm being told it was liquidated when he/she quit. I'm just grateful to have the memory preserved! :)

SLGpgJN.jpg

The "Hollering Madly From a Mountaintop" collection....

Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo, Echo,

:D

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ