Closed Q8 Crystalline Sword PC

• Im pretty sure that guy offering it in kamdan is just flexing a bit ;). I asked him for his c/o and he told me its at 1500a+ ded. IG. He also told me "thats not even close to b/o"^^.

Basicly u can pick a price, because there is no real fix price to put on that insane beauty.

So PC: whatever he wants for it.

greetings

• This is worth a couple ectos.

:D

Well there have been a hand full of these - at least two were confirmed, but there are said to have been more. The price is pretty much very speculative - I guess we can be certain it's above 1000a - and we can be certain that it's below 10000a - and we can be certain that this does hugely depend on buyer and seller. There has one been for sale for a price that no one wanted to pay or could pay. So... a price check more accurate would probably be more blasphemic than realistic.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Official Post

:D

Well there have been a hand full of these - at least two were confirmed, but there are said to have been more. The price is pretty much very speculative - I guess we can be certain it's above 1000a - and we can be certain that it's below 10000a - and we can be certain that this does hugely depend on buyer and seller. There has one been for sale for a price that no one wanted to pay or could pay. So... a price check more accurate would probably be more blasphemic than realistic.

I think the glory days of something like this going for unreal amounts is over. No way to give an accurate estimate but the closest thing for sale recently is the q8 13% stance tyrian serpent that is in the same ballpark. It has barely reached 130a. Q7 15>50 swords of betters skins have gone in the 500-700a range so I would wager right around 1000a might actually be its peak of what someone might actually pay and have the funds.

• Alrite players . thanks for your inputs. The ones who offered ectos and 10K i am laughing so hard at your puny bids. LOL. i , myself, figured its worth many armbraces over 500 A. It has a lot going for it: perfect mods, Q8 , and old school.

• I think the price depends heavily on wether its just arms or theoretical value including trades,

There isnt really anyone around who could pay in pure arms or high end miniatures 1000a++ but in item etc trades it could reach possibly alot higher.

I have personally offered that guy several times over last 3-4 years my whole collection for it, including every customized and non customized item. That how much that is i cant say but theoretically a lot.

• I think the price depends heavily on wether its just arms or theoretical value including trades,

There isnt really anyone around who could pay in pure arms or high end miniatures 1000a++ but in item etc trades it could reach possibly alot higher.

I have personally offered that guy several times over last 3-4 years my whole collection for it, including every customized and non customized item. That how much that is i cant say but theoretically a lot.

Why would anyone want to accept customized weapons as a trade? They have 0 use to that player....

As for value, I doubt in the current market it would reach 1000a

WTB Guardian of the hunts 😎

• Id give the account with them after crysta custod ;)

But yea i know they dont have much value but i disagree with 0. Ive paid ntself even 50a+ for customized items to someone else, but thats completely different subject, and in pc i was more referring to uncustomized items ofc

• bsoltan July 8, 2020 at 12:59 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan July 8, 2020 at 12:59 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Q8 Crystalline Sword PC” to “Closed Q8 Crystalline Sword PC”.