What’s the rarest scythe skin in gw1

• But rarety is not allways directly corresponding to the price. a Swamp CLub, Gianslayers Hammer or Naga bow are way rarer but wont aim as high on market as a BDS (with a better attribute and req)

Envoy can be bought from trader so it is infinte available, must not be saerched on kamadan(for hours, days, weeks, sanctuarys :D ) and the materials (gold Zcoins) are available on mass. But still has a quite high price (the highest?) for a scythe.

So Rare in seeing played i think top 1 : Charrslayer Scythe (out of obvious reasons *gasp* fixed mod *gasp* )

Rare Dungeon Drop Scythes are : Bonecage, Steelhead, Insectoid, Clockwork, Tentacle and Demon Tongue Scythe(demon tongue for me biggest sleeper scythe)

A droppable Scythe i rarely see is a Shadow scythe but in price they are cheap and drop in DoA so wouldnt consider them really rare.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• If we are talking about scythes that can currently drop/get crafted then it's going to be the envoy (around 150-200e) or maybe the bonecage/clockwork (100-150e in Q9).

If we are talking in general, then it's going to be one of the un-inscriptible mausoleum scythe (double or even triple digit arms). Mausoleum are bugged items that dropped for a short period of time during the 2010 Halloween event, this include weapons with 3 mods instead of 2 and un-inscriptible scythe/spears.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• well how do you define rarity? rarest to drop? Rarest seen used? Highest price?

Rarest to drop would be obe of the dungeon end chests, rarest seen used will probably be some odd coreskin, since everyone needs a valueable one in their hands to show off, highest price has been answered. If not asking for skin but overall uniqueness - then go find a q9 15^50 os scythe. (Hint: it's one of a kind afaik)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball (September 17, 2020 at 9:52 AM).

• Ah yeah red is on the right path here. Rarest and most valuable scythe will be a mausoleum scythe. Haven't thought about these. Each of those should be one of a kind so even a q13 19%while hexed outclassed every other scythe item in the game by far in any means of raretiy, price and seeing eqiuped.

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• But rarety is not allways directly corresponding to the price. a Swamp CLub, Gianslayers Hammer or Naga bow are way rarer but wont aim as high on market as a BDS (with a better attribute and req)

Uhm? You sure about this statement? I'm not sure if you truely acknowledge the rarity, demand and value of a swamp club...

Da fuck did I just read? That has to be a typo.

No sane person could think that a swamp club would sell for less than even a trade bar full of q9 BDS. Last swampy to come up was 14%-5, had offers in the 900-1000a range instantly and if it had been allowed to go bid war who knows.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• I retreat my statement. And say that I am not as informed on swampclubs. I mixed it up with the OS spiked club. Wich looks more swampy to be fair :) I will not change my comment so all the correction comments will stay correct and won't turn out nonsense.

Thanks for all corrections and informations on the Swamp club thematic :):thumbup:

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦