Your Beloved Collections

• Well, in lighter (blue) news, I was able to add something to my collection that I have wanted for a very long time and a partner to my q7 Mag: A max damage Tyrian Tribal Axe

WQUmqeL.png

Again, I know it wont mean much to many people but a max damage Tyrian Tribal has been something I have wanted for so long, so this is a nice thing to me to pair with the Mag.

(I am the best +4 armor shield collector around)

Cheers boys!

Edited 2 times, last by Tyrant (April 12, 2020 at 2:49 AM).

• Completely egotistical and warped. That abject overwhelming egocentricity and self-declared power over the history of the game is the objectionable matter.

The stuff about having the best r7 15>50 collection is more delusion than debate, so I'll let the picture I posted do the talking.

Here I am to speak what I know.

Perhaps some of you have been waiting.

But men have lost their reason.

The obligation of a real collector is to preserve, protect and remember.

Oh, gimme a break. Get over yourself. I'll take mine over yours any day :thumbup:

How does one live with their head so far up their own ass? I find it hilarious that you even use the word "egotistical" to describe others actions, given the way you talk lol.

Anyway, here's a couple q7 from a peasant.

• How does one live with their head so far up their own ass? I find it hilarious that you even use the word "egotistical" to describe others actions, given the way you talk lol.

Anyway, here's a couple q7 from a peasant.

It's called pixel nerd who's been playing one game for 15 years so the feeling of entitlement is HUGE. Can't wait for the dislikes, I live for those.

Wait nvm, some people have been playing for that much and aren't as self centered as this dude.

He's just a troll and need to go outside, the permanent self isolation that ran for the past XX years didn't help him very much .

• Here is my collection again. Missin A LOT of Q9+ 20/20 staffs/bows/insc stuff etc etc BUT here are all Q7+Q8 items to tease everybody who dont like MY history in gw and taggin my name on the items :P

many items i bought, some were gifts from friends all around the whole community. thats why all got my name tag. to not make a profit on them at some point again or whatever, to really be forced to enjoy em FOREVER!

d9wwlesd.jpg

• A couple of days ago, something really cool happened.

For a while now I had been missing a q8 Sephis and a q8 SSS to complete my project. The hunt for these items had been rough, I must say, with no luck for a long time, when suddenly, a q8 Sephis appeared ;)

All excited, I announce the find to the guild. I get a message asking me to come and join them in the hidden guild hall (the ones who know, will know what I am talking about).

Arriving there, a big surprise came from one of them. The most amazing present that could have happened at that point. A q8 SSS.

I am still speachless of the kindness of everyone. Thank you so much to all [PhD] members and everyone that traded with me over time. I owe a last major thank you to Pyro for helping me not only aquire the Sephis, but work on the herebelow artwork with Suz and a huge thank you to Woo, for the incredible gesture, passing your old q8 SSS. I will take good care of it my friend.

I hope everyone enjoys! One of every skins of swords, axes and shields of prophecies, meeting the requirements of being q7 or q8 and/or prenerf.

Test%20proph%20poster%205.png?raw=1

I hope you all enjoy and have fun playing!

Impressive how that game still is as amazing as 15 years ago!

Test

• beautiful mate, didn't know you had such a collection :D , keep up the good work!

• Hi all.,

recently we have seen some amazing items. As I told you before, I will show you some more of my stuff.

The last time I posted pictures of the collection I started first - Bladed Shields.

Today I will show you my Insc-Collection :)

I hope you like it :)

Btw Ectoplasmus: welcome to the Colossal Scimmy Club :)

Yours might actually be the 4th or 5th in existance. Mine was considered the 3rd and recently I have seen a guy named Sawn in Kamadan who was trying to sell one. But I'm not sure if his is one of the older ones :) So congrats from me to you.

HF all

• Wonderful collection and I appreciate it!

• Hey Fellas,

me again ^^

Here you will see a little Side-Project of me.

Some Items that are supposed to be insc, but aren't :)

One Spear for every Condition and one lovely one, which I bought recently from Pleikki . Thanks again for that!!! :love:

When I find some more time, I will add another one of my Side-Projects. Don't worry, the big Sword Collection will not be posted for now ^^

HF all

• I didn't log into this game since like 2 or maybe 3yrs. I really dont know. But I still check out threads like this for all the nice memories.

Recently there have been so many weird egocentrical posts, bragging or weird discussions about what or how or how not you're supposed to collect.

Really sad to see this kind of nonsense.

Therefore I enjoy posts like the last two of Mortified Mango even more than before.

Nice selection of items (love that gothic set... really classy), nice editing and great humour.

Keep 'em coming! ;)

• Today, our community gathers to mark the 15th anniversary of the release of Prophecies. It is a time for celebration, a time for memories, catching up with old friends, and maybe even a time for hope renewed.

To help celebrate, [PhD] has assembled our first "Guild Collection" -- a selection from the inventories of active members, voted upon by guild members, representing the finest item from our vaults at each of the possible gold values.

I hope you all find something in here that helps you remember and appreciate the beauty of this world we've all been part of for such a long time.

Here's to another 15 years!

GV1_POSTER.png?raw=1

And, since it's a celebration, here are some fireworks ^^

0g - 164g

GV%200-164.gif?raw=1

168g - 284g

GV%20168-284.gif?raw=1

288g - 404g

GV%20288-404.gif?raw=1

408g - 480g

GV%20408-480.gif?raw=1

• you got a bit sloppy toward the upper gold value range... ;D I've seen up to 620 at least!

On a more serious note: those are insane - some are fun, others incredible. I'm esp jealous of some items with a certain skin - as one might have guessed ... ;D but those caster crysta, swamp club, q7 hammer... rare to see these items these days - glad they are taken care of ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I did enjoy it, I was a part of it (as where others no longer in this guild) and I think it's only fair a proper distinction is made.

• you got a bit sloppy toward the upper gold value range... ;D I've seen up to 620 at least!

On a more serious note: those are insane - some are fun, others incredible. I'm esp jealous of some items with a certain skin - as one might have guessed ... ;D but those caster crysta, swamp club, q7 hammer... rare to see these items these days - glad they are taken care of ;)

It would be great to see some of the blanks filled in! Feel free to help out if you can 😁

<3[PhD]<3

• Today I was finally able to complete a collection I have been trying to make a reality for many years. I love collecting shields as a whole as I have posted before in this thread, but Magmas shields in particular have always been my favorite skin and favorite shield in general.

A huge thank you to everyone who has helped me in attaining these but specifically, IvoryR , Zenedar , Pleikki and Keitax are especially to thank in helping make this happen.

One Happy Mag family atop Mt. Magmonstrosity

DYS3FI6.png

This game continues to lend itself in making me excited about logging on and the community is first and foremost to thank for it.

Thank You

Edited 2 times, last by Tyrant (April 28, 2020 at 5:36 AM).