GW gear stat ranges and Gallery - Rebirth

• New purple r3 staff energy minimum! Unfortunately I did not think to check gold value first.

we do already have 11/5/7-10 listed in the purrple/gold section - thanks for the partizipation, screening and posting though :)

thanks for all the updates since last time !!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Wow! Gz!

On the other hand, dang lol, As a low level max collector, looks like my q2 9-19s will have to get bumped.

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Hey Red, Started going through my low level collection and found this beauty, will make a new max dmg Q6 Axe...

New-Q6-max-Axe-7-21.jpg

There may be a higher one out there since this is now the same max dmg as Q5 but until I find it :)

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Hey Red, Started going through my low level collection and found this beauty, will make a new max dmg Q6 Axe...

New-Q6-max-Axe-7-21.jpg

There may be a higher one out there since this is now the same max dmg as Q5 but until I find it :)

Awesome! I think 21 is the highest upper limit for dmgrange with a lowend of 7 and thus almost all reqs (not q4 I suppose since the unid range for those doesn't extend to the unid values for 7-21s) that can drop with 7-xx can drop with 7-21. We'll see ;)

Do you remember where it came from?

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Makes sense. I have had it along time but will guess it was from Jaya Bluff while feather farming.

• Well it rly would Be interesting Find out but sadly impossible! Thatd Make The change For Max q8 wand drop slightly More realistic (there could Be change For that Even now but hundreds Times rarer then q8 sword drop which allready is almost impossible xD )

• I am really intrigued by that Truncheon, not only as a collector of similar items, but as it relates to the data currently being collected around current drop possibilities.

Yogi, don't let anyone tell you to merch it just cause of the mod, it is very unique item to find on a hero!

• Nice daggers, prenerf for sure. Max q8 daggers now is 7-16. Don’t let someone try to make you a lowball private offer on those just by seeing your picture.

• Some day we will find a Q8 Scythe with a higher 10-xx dmg then a Q7, but at least this one will result in an update to the grid

Q8-10-30-Scythe.jpg

• Some day we will find a Q8 Scythe with a higher 10-xx dmg then a Q7, but at least this one will result in an update to the grid

Q8-10-30-Scythe.jpg

I doubt we will find one with higher damage - I guess 10-35 is just the highest possible 10-xx dmg scythe and it will probably (telling by unid value) be able to drop up to q10 at least - the real challenge is to find them all q7-q10 or maybe q6 even...?

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• New max damage range for a q3 axe! Unfortunately I didn't think to get the unid value, but judging by the ID merchant value, it must have been fairly high.

Dropped from a charr axe fiend in Pre-Searing.

3dtKVyV.png

IGN: I Shall Defend

Vwa1T3I.png