How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• What is better than the times that GW treats you well, is when other players treat you even better.

A big thank you goes out to Yuko Expugnare for selling me 2 of the last 3 hammers I was missing in my Q9 OS Hammer 15^50 collection.

He offered these out of his own personal collection when I mentioned I was only missing a few hammers. This is an exceptional example of the GW community continuously working together to accomplish goals.

Now, I will be busy for a while farming/chest running for the last one, Spiked Club I will find you!

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• A big thank you goes out to Yuko Expugnare for selling me 2 of the last 3 hammers I was missing in my Q9 OS Hammer 15^50 collection.

He offered these out of his own personal collection when I mentioned I was only missing a few hammers.

Chevy—glad to help. It’s what this community is about and I am just paying it forward. Most of my hammer collection was bought at a premium or generously donated from a few close friends, so when I heard that you were just missing two to finish a full collection, I couldn’t hold out on you. This community stays alive when we help each other! Good luck hunting for the spiked club!

Yuko

• Do you have Warhammer with "Rams" skin? I was just thinking about that skin and wondered cus im still dieing for proof if they still drop or not ;P

• I really like this thread, so i wanted my first post in here to be something special. Last night I was able to purchase one of the few items i really desire. But the most remarkable about that is the fact that the seller, a renowned and well known collector of this forum, sold them to me not because of the money but because he wanted to help me get an item I truly want. With me being a random guy on the internet for him/her, I can only imagine how strong the mutual helpfulness in the collectors community is !

The item is now customized to one of my characters and will be used in battle regularly. Out of respect I wont put the sellers name in here without consent, but I hope he/she is pleased with the item's new home.

So again a big thanks to the seller for the trade and reminding me what this game is truly about !

p.s. I will edit this if the seller wants/agrees on seeing his/her name mentioned here.

• So, being as I have attended all festivals GW has had, I had to do the canthan new year quests....and to find out just WHAT pig would be in the prizes.....

alas I have my answer now!

and in other news...decided to work my way around the island to do some carto and the sin boss dropped for me:

gw738a.jpg

nice to get a gold drop (though crappy mods and of course non-max)

and got some of the year of the pig fortunes...which do NOT stack with the old ones!

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: adding info ().

• Do you have Warhammer with "Rams" skin? I was just thinking about that skin and wondered cus im still dieing for proof if they still drop or not ;P

I don't, but also not convinced this item still drops. Maybe my world will be turned upside down the day one drops in front of me. :D

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Don’t have pics because I’m not home but me and moon were nm pongmei chest running and I got a q8/15 gold echovald... what a punch in the gut. And to make it worse it was only +28. Just my luck :)

" A sword wields no strength unless the hand that wields it has courage"
    <=======|==0

• That shield is freaking amazing. Seriously one of the best I have ever seen. brb gonna chest run GoTHs

• I ran about 30 chests by starting at Zos. I shrine hopped to everyone's favorite Luxon Sins and checked for chests by them, then looked by the naga boss, then ran across the north edge of the jade bits and ended by MQ door. It didn't take very long, I only stopped because I was saving the unids for someone.

Chest #27 was this which i'm keeping unid for now.

1549846464017_dragon staff q9 fire unid.jpg

After I gave them the unids (I had 25 from boreas and 5 from imp sanctum I got on a diff character waiting for them to finish their VQ) they IDed away and gave stuff back.

One rune drop was a sup vigor (yay) and also these were in the lot.

writhing.jpgforbidden comm 2020.jpg

It seems my luck with forbidden staves hasn't changed, if its 20/20 matching it'll be q12+ :D

but...

Yaay! Best Dragon Staff drop i've ever personally had!*

*Yes I can factually say that, my luck with Dragon Staves is that horrible.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ