• I think the 6 energy ones of those mostly happens on purple drops. On gold it is usually 7, but, rarely 6.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Yes the sword is real and there are rarer things for sale even. There is currently a q9 15% unconditional war hammer in a similar situation where the seller wants way too much. I mean I personally own 4 q8 crystalline swords but only 1 is gold so they are out there.

• Yes the sword is real and there are rarer things for sale even. There is currently a q9 15% unconditional war hammer in a similar situation where the seller wants way too much. I mean I personally own 4 q8 crystalline swords but only 1 is gold so they are out there.

Just out of curiosity, how much he wants ?

• Hobo found this earlier today in an old weapons poster of mine.

Edited once, last by Capitalist: larger pic (August 16, 2021 at 8:41 PM).

• Hey there,

I’m wondering if a shield command exist with +10 undead ? I didn’t find one yet

No, technically there is 0,000000001% chance one excist, but i think one doesnt excist

Undead drops OS only, Command/mot doesnt drop OS..

that 0,0000000001% chance is from Mauseleum glitch that dropped OS NF/eotn skins, there are like 3 known OS para shields afaik, and none have undead mod in them xD

• Ah an A/P Soo SC player I see 8o

That shield would not exist afaik

Only 10vs Charr u can craft with Ebon rank. Has a cool skin and a not Changable 10vs Charr mod but u can add handle as u need. 30hp or 45hp

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• we recently saw the clean value armors ans I thought about, what is highest possible value of gold armors and is there a difference between proph, factions, nf, eotn and the hoh chest (that also drops armor pieces)?

Im pretty sure armors gold value generates same way as normal weapons, Red Fireball could confirm this, but nf treasures can drop gold items up to like 680g so guess basically someting like that

• we recently saw the clean value armors ans I thought about, what is highest possible value of gold armors and is there a difference between proph, factions, nf, eotn and the hoh chest (that also drops armor pieces)?

This is the highest one I have personally seen, kept it for that reason :)

I do believe this came from a Treasure chest

high-gv-armor.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Im pretty sure armors gold value generates same way as normal weapons, Red Fireball could confirm this, but nf treasures can drop gold items up to like 680g so guess basically someting like that

Exactly correct. Except I'd only know about nf treasures going up to 640g plus 75g increased sale value insc boosting to 715g

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• so there are so called "os BDS" meaning an insc area exclusive item with no inscription slot. Has anyone seen that happen to shields? Like a nf/eotn exclusive shield skin in prple or gold that turned out not to have an inscription slot but would allow for a handle to be applied? And if so - do you know if it is still currently possible to drop?

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• so there are so called "os BDS" meaning an insc area exclusive item with no inscription slot. Has anyone seen that happen to shields? Like a nf/eotn exclusive shield skin in prple or gold that turned out not to have an inscription slot but would allow for a handle to be applied? And if so - do you know if it is still currently possible to drop?

No, i dont think such can exist or exist.

I think the weapon drops without insc slot have someting to do with the deathbane mod that messes up the drop tables somehow on insc items, with shields i dont think there is similar thing possible

• This is not the usual kind of comment here but also doesn’t deserve a thread I think. Does anyone have a confirmed drop(hopefully screenshot?) of a WiK mini in the last 5 years? Dorian/Isaiah specifically? They’re so rare that there is no data. I have seen speculation they may not even drop after some time in the early 2010s, and with the drop chance there is really no way to test it.

• Asking for an anonymous friend who collects aegis/sotw :p

Do they drop low req in shing jea (tengus nagas ?)

Pretty sure i dropped a q7-8 non max in maguuma but if any one has infos

I’m pretty sure these drop in the same places as Raven staves, which are shown to have dropped from weird places like maguuma. I had one out of a desert Griffin chest and I’m 99% sure they don’t drop from them. But they only drop from chests.

On shing jea I think the drop table is too limited and a bit weird (strength wooden bucklers).

• This is not the usual kind of comment here but also doesn’t deserve a thread I think. Does anyone have a confirmed drop(hopefully screenshot?) of a WiK mini in the last 5 years? Dorian/Isaiah specifically? They’re so rare that there is no data. I have seen speculation they may not even drop after some time in the early 2010s, and with the drop chance there is really no way to test it.

There are people who have finished WiK with more than 20 characters and nothing dropped (no minis, no greens). I have finished WiK with only 3 characters and neither. So with this, get an idea of the probability. In the wiki/discussion section of the item there are some users comparing the % of drop with the polar bear mini.

• I’m pretty sure these drop in the same places as Raven staves, which are shown to have dropped from weird places like maguuma. I had one out of a desert Griffin chest and I’m 99% sure they don’t drop from them. But they only drop from chests.

On shing jea I think the drop table is too limited and a bit weird (strength wooden bucklers).

raven drop in maguuma low req ??????? jeez

Probably from the titan quest i think ?

This is not the usual kind of comment here but also doesn’t deserve a thread I think. Does anyone have a confirmed drop(hopefully screenshot?) of a WiK mini in the last 5 years? Dorian/Isaiah specifically? They’re so rare that there is no data. I have seen speculation they may not even drop after some time in the early 2010s, and with the drop chance there is really no way to test it.

There is a few bot running for them, probably why the price is so stable/went little lower with the years. But they still drop, just insanely rare like said !

• raven drop in maguuma low req ??????? jeez

Ravens do drop in Maguuma, not related to Titans, they also drop in Northern Shiverpeaks :)

Not sure of their correlation to dropping SOTW or Aegis, these are core skins so they can drop in many places.

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• There is a few bot running for them, probably why the price is so stable/went little lower with the years. But they still drop, just insanely rare like said !

I'm hoping someone has a screenshot from recent years to actually confirm and put a nail in the coffin of speculation. If they still drop, no matter the odds, SOMEONE has to have proof. I don't care if a botter or a lucky SOB has the proof, it has to exist.

I'm confident they still drop but I think it's important for the history of GW that we just make sure they actually still do. It seems to be a consensus that the drop rate felt higher in 2011 -- could that be because they stopped dropping due to bug or intention? Maybe when WoC was released they stopped? There are no confirmed drops on the internet after WoC release. It's at least possible that they could have been turned off. More likely, people just stopped playing WiK as heavily and the game was winding down/dying for its little GW2 release hiatus, but man is it weird that they seemed to be all over the place in 2011 and are now very difficult to find for sale. Even if 100x the people were playing WiK in 2010-2011, you would expect that SOME would appear now.

I remember several guildies getting Isaiah and Dorian in 2010 when we were all doing the dailies, well, daily. Now? Some people have been doing WiK for years and have no minis to show for it. That doesn't discount the possibility of drops, obviously these guys are stupidly rare, it just calls it enough into question that I think proof uploaded to the Wiki would be valuable for the history of GW. This is something that, if the game shut down today, would be inconclusive at best.

We have no way of knowing for sure that they're staying in the economy and going down due to new drops. It could just be the perception that they still drop/are botted rather than a reality that they still drop/are botted. Maybe all that enter the economy are from 2011 when they seemed to drop more(possibly). There is a steady stream of returning players who thought the game died in 2011/2012 and are rediscovering it. There has been that steady stream since the revival in 2014-ish. We can not be sure without a screenshot. Also, they're boring looking minis and are already too expensive for most people to buy. Them dropping in price is really no surprise at all if there is even the perception they still can drop. They are boring looking minis that 1% of the population can afford. That 1% can also afford more expensive minis that are actually impressive. I don't think anyone is really impressed by the WiK minis because they're on that fringe of "expensive but not that expensive" while also not looking all that cool. I suspect the average wealthy-ish player would rather buy a pbear or ghostly, even though those are more common.

It has been speculated for nearly a decade now that they might have stopped dropping...I'm quite sure it's just a low drop rate issue(one in ten thousand was speculated once on the wiki...) but it would be really nice to have visual confirmation. As far as I can tell, no one has ever posted a photo of one dropping on the internet after 2011. Like, ever??? It just seems like we need to get visual proof they still drop since they're too rare for one person to ever meaningfully test it.

Edited 3 times, last by Anti (September 7, 2021 at 8:09 PM).

• Please note in attempt to avoid confusion, there were 2 questions above around the same time. These are 2 unrelated questions:

This one also relates to the Raven related comments.

Asking for an anonymous friend who collects aegis/sotw :p

Do they drop low req in shing jea (tengus nagas ?)

Pretty sure i dropped a q7-8 non max in maguuma but if any one has infos

This is not the usual kind of comment here but also doesn’t deserve a thread I think. Does anyone have a confirmed drop(hopefully screenshot?) of a WiK mini in the last 5 years? Dorian/Isaiah specifically? They’re so rare that there is no data. I have seen speculation they may not even drop after some time in the early 2010s, and with the drop chance there is really no way to test it.

The Raven responses are not related to the WiK mini question.

Edited once, last by Agent Chevy (September 7, 2021 at 6:07 PM).

• I can't answer on the WiK mini, but I would assume that if their price stayed stable then it means they most likely still drop.

For the Raven Staves they drop in the desert (got one my self in a chest near the minotaur in Elona Brief) and they also drop in the Jungle (a guy I know got one while VQing a zone).

Not sure of their correlation to dropping SOTW or Aegis, these are core skins so they can drop in many places.

I don't think that Raven and Aegis/SotW share the exact same drop pattern but they have some similarities for sure.

Aegis/SotW are core skin but they seems limited to mid/high level foes. They don't drop in Ascalon (or at least don't drop on the Nolami charrs that have been abundantly farmed), as far as I know they don't drop in the Nothern shiverpeak and all the people I have asked haven't been able to confirm they drop in Shing Jea either.

They seems to drop in the maguuma jungle (a wiki entry mention a drop on a behemoth in the Fall) but I haven't been able to get one after a lot of chest running and troll farming in Reedbog, so I would assume they are rare (as rare as the Raven ?)

They seems to have the usual drop rate on all the other area, Faction main island, Krytia, Crystal Desert, Southern Shiverpeak and Ring of fire.

Side note on the raven :

Display Spoiler

00004%20Staff.JPG

How do we explain this prenerf one ?

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Side note on the raven :

Display Spoiler

00004%20Staff.JPG

How do we explain this prenerf one ?

Early Keyless chest drop, same as non max crystallines etc.

On raven they also drop from kryta, so basically everywhere but ascalon has confirmed raven staff drops.

On aegis/Sotw are you sure they dont drop from charr? I'm quite very sure i got q12 10charr/-3hex sotw/aegis drop from farming charr that i now use while farming charr.

Imo sotw/aegis are core drops, all these core skins with multiple names seem have bit different drop table depending on the name how ive noticed, some places only drop aegis, other only sotw and so on, but basically everywhere atleast one of either drop..

On the same note ive noted one intresting thing, seeing all the botted or farmed shields etc farmed from WoC and dragon moss etc, they seem only drop only one of either like sotw/aegis, like there are no skull shields, only skeleton shields and only defenders and no "tower shields", id be very intrested in finding out more about where which name can drop where and where they cannot :D

• Id be very intrested in finding out more about where which name can drop where and where they cannot :D

so would I...

So for tower shield and defender the system seems to be: towers in low level areas, defenders in high level areas. Ascalon, northern shiverpeak, kryta, maguuma, shing jea - I have only gotten tower shields, crystal desert drops both and then southern shiverpeak, ring of fire, kaineng I have only seen defenders - but far too little research done as to be sure. BUT popular farms and the market come at help: WOC farmers only sell defenders, nolani farmers onl towers, feather farmers only tower again. Also I have never seen a gold or purple defender with less than 16 armor nor a blue one with less than 13ar. Hence there is some system apparently, but the exacts are still evading me after all those years...

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• On aegis/Sotw are you sure they dont drop from charr? I'm quite very sure i got q12 10charr/-3hex sotw/aegis drop from farming charr that i now use while farming charr.

Imo sotw/aegis are core drops, all these core skins with multiple names seem have bit different drop table depending on the name how ive noticed, some places only drop aegis, other only sotw and so on, but basically everywhere atleast one of either drop..

I think the answer to your question about the charr shield lies in whether anyone has seen a charr wielding this skin. Unless it dropped from a chest while farming charr? Personally I have not seen one wielded but I’ve not farmed nolani in any level of seriousness. I’ve done a fair bit of HM Ascalon though.

On the topic of sotw/aegis and Raven staves, there are clearly places where the drop tables differ (e.g kaineng will drop at least one of sotw/aegis, and jade brotherhood wield them, but will not yield Raven staves) but they are a similar calibre of item. I kind of consider dragon/bo staves to be the canthan equivalent of ravens.

What should be certain is sotw/aegis are not core items in the same way wooden/ornate bucklers are for example, rather existing in this special class of core with higher rarity and more specific loot tables.

• I think the answer to your question about the charr shield lies in whether anyone has seen a charr wielding this skin. Unless it dropped from a chest while farming charr? Personally I have not seen one wielded but I’ve not farmed nolani in any level of seriousness. I’ve done a fair bit of HM Ascalon though.

I 100% agree with you!

Captain Nolani here :

I must add that I've been farming that spot for a long, long time, so I'm 100% sure that they don't drop that skin there.

Farming away

IGN : Dadan Le Romanichel

WTB OS purple shields

• It has been speculated for nearly a decade now that they might have stopped dropping...I'm quite sure it's just a low drop rate issue(one in ten thousand was speculated once on the wiki...) but it would be really nice to have visual confirmation. As far as I can tell, no one has ever posted a photo of one dropping on the internet after 2011. Like, ever??? It just seems like we need to get visual proof they still drop since they're too rare for one person to ever meaningfully test it.

This next month I'm gonna attempt 300 runs with consets and 3 simultaneous accounts to increase the drop. Don't expect results though.