How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• Even this is not clean values. I approve this! Congratulations on a beautiful 3 piece collection.

Great Christmas to you and all other folks :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• With music it's more classy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• imagine being against botter but buying items from stolen accs :clown:

ik that's how most prenerf are being sold here and how some people make their money

If I want to avoid all the botting and hacking scum in this community I might aswell quit collecting and trading all together. Such is the unfortunate state of our beloved game. It just so happens my love for this game is stronger than my hatred towards them. ;)

• imagine being against botter but buying items from stolen accs :clown:

ik that's how most prenerf are being sold here and how some people make their money

apparently someone is upset... poor feller dont be mad, were all friends here. Sadly no matter where you look theres greed and animosity riddled within this dying game. so be it. dump gasoline on the fire

How do you think I know about it? Do you think I can't afford it? (:(:(:(:(:
    It's just really funny for someone who is against botting to buy items from someone who almost exclusively sells items from stolen accounts :)
    We're getting off topic, congratulations on this new sword.

• apparently someone is upset... poor feller dont be mad, were all friends here. Sadly no matter where you look theres greed and animosity riddled within this dying game. so be it. dump gasoline on the fire

How do you think I know about it? Do you think I can't afford it? (:(:(:(:(:
    It's just really funny for someone who is against botting to buy items from someone who almost exclusively sells items from stolen accounts :)
    We're getting off topic, congratulations on this new sword.

You know what's actually funny? a proud botter thinking his unfairly acquired funds are something to flaunt about. I saved up for several years and spent 2-3 years of fairly actively searching for this particular sword. And you're implying I should've let it go cause i'm not fond of botters like you, and just because it's coming from the same source 95% of the prenerfs is coming from these days? Lol... Next level reasoning you got there. :clown:

But Shiverpeaks is right, let's drop the animosity. Afterall, it's the season to be jolly. :shy:

Merry christmas everyone:!: :saint:

• I would like to add one more thing.

Everyone here has blood on their hands in this community. Whether it be botting, rmting, buying hacked items, ripping off a returning player or even intentionally ripping off a fellow collector because they know how much they want the item. (Im not talking NFS items, Im talking oh its so special and I need so much because blah blah blah)Anyone who tells you how pure and honest they are is full of shit.

We can all sit here and pretend we are all better than eachother but in actuality were just a community who is in the greed gutter. I think it is the "elites" that have caused us to be such greed mongers like they are, wanting more and more but still a hollow feeling of unachievement. (sounds like irl ey?)We carry on that behavior becuase hurt people, hurt people. Theres a few out here who have more way more than they need and wouldnt help you or piss on you if you were on fire. When you ask them about owning one item of theirs they tell you youre going to have to pay thousands of Armbraces for a item that wouldnt fetch 350a in bids. This is the root of why we are all so broken. This has created a blanket of animosity over guildwars collecting. A bunch of sad smeagols we are, looking for our ring.

I think over all these years if people would have helped eachother alittle more and been a little nicer to eachother it wouldnt have poisoned the well and we would have alot bigger, thriving, kinder community.

It's never too late to start being nicer to people though, so thats what ill ask for christmas from all of you instead of an earth shield is just alittle more cooperation, kindess and compassion, irl and in GW.

I digress, go eat a cookie, and by the time youve finished everything will be right as rain.

Take care everybody and I hope you all have a Merry christmas.

• I would like to add one more thing.

Everyone here has blood on their hands in this community. Whether it be botting, rmting, buying hacked items, ripping off a returning player or even intentionally ripping off a fellow collector because they know how much they want it.

Anyone who tells you how pure and honest they are is full of shit.

I agree with everything you have said, especially what I have highlighted because it's the pure truth.

Fortunately I have met users in my short stay here who have helped me get items I wanted without trying to scam me and who have actually done me a favor out of real kindness (talking about selling me things for a few ectos, the real price those items always had, instead of acting as Heritage Auctions Emissaries trying to scam and sell a Chitin Fragment or Wood Plank for 999.999.999 armbraces), so there are still good people who know how to distinguish reality from fiction knowing that this is just a fucking game and that if one person helps another person get something they want, we all enjoy the experience. The Zaishen Chest was a good addition to the game because you could drop almost any golden item you wanted including inscriptions of all kinds, so it helped a lot that items with beautiful skin could be obtained for everyone or that a player can upgrade their equipment for many characters without having to return to 2005 farming Minotaurs 24/7/365 to obtain 150g each run after 10 minutes.

But I have also met unfortunate people who really are sons of bitches, in this forum there are some who can be easily distinguished by seeing the way they write and how they think, who are not only botters but also insult you when you can't buy something for sale here while playing normally. If you want to spend 500 USD every month buying armbraces on RMT websites that's your problem, but I'm not going to invest my salary in a dead game to collect virtual objects, that's for sure, so don't come at me as legal when everyone reading you knows that your 30.000 or 50.000 armbraces are pure bullshit impossible to obtain by playing normal. Please, one only has to stand in Kamadan to see when a random character approaches a level 2 or 3 character with basic armor, no secondary profession and random names to know that he has met an agent from one of these RMT websites that is selling them ectos or armbraces or some other shit. It's like doping, you know perfectly well when someone is doping even though they deny it.

I think over all these years if people would have helped eachother alittle more and been a little nicer to eachother it wouldnt have poisoned the well and we would have alot bigger, triving, kinder community.

It's never too late to start being nicer to people though, so thats what ill ask for christmas from all of you instead of an earth shield is just alittle more cooperation, kindess and compassion, irl and in GW.

Maybe in another time this would have been possible, but now there are four cats left playing this, and unfortunately in any game there are always people whose only entertainment is fucking the rest of the players until they are banned out of pure evil. In my case I have tried to help when I could and I have tried to pay for things the price that I believed was correct within a real margin (no, I'm not going to pay 10 ectos for a 15^50 inscription or 500e for a Drago's Flatbow like someone tried once in 2022, GFY).

For example I always wanted to have a set of Dragon Staves for my Elementalist because I like the skin, and in 2006 this was impossible for me for many reasons (age, experience, the districts separated, I didn't know English to communicate with foreign people, etc, etc) but thanks to a person here who kindly sold them all to me for a reasonable price of a few ectos, the last year I was able to get my collection despite not being q9, which doesn't matter to me because I always have the attributes at 20 and in the end the staff damage doesn't matter. This person who already knows who he is will have my eternal gratitude, and so on with some others that I still have on my friends list. Honestly I have never understood how it can be that there are people whose only purpose in a game is to fuck the rest of the players, try to scam, try tricks to take advantage of someone and in general be an imbecile, people like this must be scumbags both in virtual and real life.

• I hear ya Ostona, I understand what you are saying and I feel your pain.

I made my post not to encourage others to follow suit and share the same experiences, as I know we have all experienced this in some shape or form. And also becuause how did guildwars treat you today isnt the best place for this topic, but it fits for the time being. But to hopefully help these "elites" see it from the newbie/average collector's/returning player's point of view.

The hope is to encourage some sort of epiphany or moment of self awareness that may cause some of these problems that have deteriorated the community to deminish. A moment of self awakening if you will, as we are all just people who love this game at the end of the day.

Im very happy you found your collection and someone has shown you alot of love to help you complete it, I have had similar instances of guildwars trading bliss and fairness with a few people as well, in which I am eternally grateful and it goes a long way in redeeming the great qualities. Kindness, generousity and compassion does exist still so not all hope is lost! <3 you Red Fireball  Test  tire town tuff

• People can whine as much as they want against botters.
    But we must not forget that their wealth comes from them, thanks to the items they buy and then sell.
    I find it quite hypocritical to whine for years against botters but then knowingly buy a stolen item from a certain Chinese seller.
    Once again, this Chinese seller provides a lot of things to many people. People can complain as much as they want, RMT as much as they want, and buy as many items as they want from that Chinese seller, but if you do don't whine against botters.

Happy xmas & new years, I hope everyone get what they are looking for IRL and on the game :)

(won't answer unless I wanna share an in game item screenshot, I guess everyone got my point:) )

• We can all sit here and pretend we are all better than eachother but in actuality were just a community who is in the greed gutter. I think it is the "elites" that have caused us to be such greed mongers like they are, wanting more and more but still a hollow feeling of unachievement. (sounds like irl ey?)We carry on that behavior becuase hurt people, hurt people. Theres a few out here who have more way more than they need and wouldnt help you or piss on you if you were on fire. When you ask them about owning one item of theirs they tell you youre going to have to pay thousands of Armbraces for a item that wouldnt fetch 350a in bids. This is the root of why we are all so broken. This has created a blanket of animosity over guildwars collecting. A bunch of sad smeagols we are, looking for our ring.

Look inward dude. Majority of the community I know is helpful friendly and accommodating. Perhaps you hanging with the wrong people? Stop calling everyone (Including yourself btw) pursuing goals and self interest in a peaceful voluntary way"greedy". Stop being endlessly salty that you can't buy items that aren't for sale. Stop blaming others for unfavorable outcomes you are causing. Alternatively carry on as you are, keep playing the victim and continue being unhappy with what comes back. :*

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• I am just expressing what I have experienced since my return to collecting and trading. Im not saying everyone is this way, but theres a few that are. Apparently others found it truthful aswell.

This has nothing to do with what people will, or will not sell, just attitudes within the collectors community. Quite a few of your guildies are kind, respectful and great conversationalists even if something is not for sale. If someone says NFS that is all I need to hear. That is the way it should go instead of , Yeah all I will take is a req8 15^50 crysta for this POS 3 off req8 shield, now go fetch.

P.S

I do really like you Pyro and it is nice to see you playing in the far corners of the game. Your A-political posts are always intelligent and insightful, especially in regards to item research.

• I didn’t bother reading all them big long posts above.. but today I reached 1000 os dual mod guardian of the hunts. Cheers

HA! welcome to the club! I might have to count again where I am now...

BIG congrats ! C:

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier