• Basically it's a wrapper for the client that allows for modification of how data is sent to and received from the server. Needless to say this violates the EULA, though they claim nobody has been banned for using it. The name comes from the various bits of functionality it contains which may or may not be useful depending on what you're doing. The website contains a list of these, though it's down atm. Off the top of my head (I don't use it myself), there's things like automatic consumable usage, a custom compass and other UI tweaks, custom hotkeys, a chat filter (intended primarily for blocking gold sellers and other rubbish I think), an ingame clock and notepad, dialog hacks and bulk material purchases/sales. I also recall seeing something about a flag for each hero (not just all and the first three), but I'm not sure whether that's been implemented or not. Check the website when it comes back.

d78dd1d.jpg

• That's the official download link, unless they changed it which I don't think they have done. It'll be flagged as dangerous because it modifies the way another program runs which is inherently suspicious behaviour.

d78dd1d.jpg

• I'm a loyal user of Toolbox (It's really handy for vanquishing and to force Guild Wars in a fullscreen windowed state).

I haven't had any issues with it so far.

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.