"Right" and "Wrong" Order - Now with strawpoll -you can vote now

• Probably the best explaination I've ever seen on a gw forum. Gotta stand with Pleikki for his power of argument on this one

• Mr. Clean(-Value)

Changed the title of the thread from “"Right" and "Wrong" Order” to “"Right" and "Wrong" Order - Now with strawpoll -you can vote now”.
  • I’m sorry but so far you’re all wrong.

It’s casting time on top & recharge on the bottom.8)

But only because, as everyone knows, the proper wand order should be recharge on top and casting below.

So that way, when you pair your 20/20s you get a lovely concave arch on the right.

• on wands and offhand I agree. metoo also prefers HSR on top on both items and HCT on bottom. its pretty symmetrical^^

• Heh how did I never see this thread?! I'm one of the weird ones who prefer style 1 by a landslide over style 2. I usually try to swap my style 2s for 1s whenever I can. It just looks better to me and that "gap" does not bother me at all.

• Zenedar i change my style 1 Shields for style 2 anytime ;)

Tuff thing is. Most of my stuff also has the X00g who would have guessed 😅🤣

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Heh how did I never see this thread?! I'm one of the weird ones who prefer style 1 by a landslide over style 2. I usually try to swap my style 2s for 1s whenever I can. It just looks better to me and that "gap" does not bother me at all.

They the weird (and wrong) ones. Style 1 is the way. Anybody who disagrees frankly is a dangerous maniac who is likely a danger to themselves and others. tis all bout dat gap ;)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• I have a soft spot for style 1 because that’s how my +45/ench +10 vs pierce Magmas dropped. I never liked the look of my -3/hex +30 plagueborn drop in contrast.

I also prefer +10/-2 rather than -2/+10.

Such an important question.