Your Beloved Collections

• This is absolutely epic. Gz man. beautiful set.

Same goes for Hyndzy and Zenedar without saying but some might know I have a real soft spot for Magmas too!

• Thank you guys so much for the kind words!

I feel beyond compelled however to point out someone has actually complemented me on my Harvard level Paint skills in making a screenshot. My (in)ability of possessing a single artistic bone in my body makes me beyond appreciative for that alone!

:D

love you guys!

(look at these try hards with their perfect q9 full sets of shadows and eternals)
    (I'm so not jelly or anyting..)

• I know that [ppp] is only like the 4th best collecting guild out there but I think that if I keep working hard and collecting items like these, I can help make it like the 2nd or 3rd best in the game.

I just found out about these 15%/-1 energy regeneration warrior weapons and I love them so I decided that I would make a set of them and start collecting them. Here they are.

I know my picture isn't as fancy as others but I'm brand new. This is literally my first post. The game seems simple and beautiful and wonderful to me. I was in Embark Beach (not really able to to anywhere because I haven't unlocked other continents yet) but just seeing the people running around, the scenery, and smelling the cool sea breeze, I know I'm going to enjoy this game for a long time. I hope it sticks around.

Anyway, here's my first set of 15%/-1 energy regeneration warrior weapons. Thanks to Zenedar for inviting me to [ppp] and for selling me the white reaver. I wish I could remember the names of the people who sold me the other things but thank you, too, whoever you are. Maybe you're seeing this?

I hope this makes [ppp] better!

Gn9DOpm.jpg

• J3zeqI1.png

Proust said, "let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." A heartfelt thank you to Teh Academy, to Aliana and to Tyrant for all your hours in the grassy fields. I reside on my icy cobbles. Spring is here. Warmer than ever.

Woo

• Little update of my main collections

didn't showed everything since I put on sale some of my new ones... but if I don't sell it I'll post a better video of what i got now..

Remember... I started collecting not long ago, so I hope you'll find something of your taste in my 3 main collections!

See it here:

Little update of the mains collections

Feedback appreciated like always <3

BTW thanks to everyone I met since I started collecting, most of you guys are from Legacy, I appreciate your help,feedback, comments.

I truely made some new friends in here, thanks to you guys !!

• Raining Ecto

Funny, as i told you IGN, I sold these 2 weapons to you but I found 2 more with exactly same value in one of my very old account storage :D :

200511081408918932.jpg

200511081409267619.jpg

I know there is a twin of this one somewhere :

20051108140912942.jpg

Last time I saw the sister, Foxy had the same sword with same value (edit: New B/O: Q8 15^50's Bows, Axes, Hammers / Q8 Insc. Magmas Shield )

Edited 2 times, last by Masil (May 11, 2020 at 8:32 PM).

• I know there is a twin of this one somewhere :

20051108140912942.jpg

Last time I saw the sister, Foxy had the same sword with same value (edit: New B/O: Q8 15^50's Bows, Axes, Hammers / Q8 Insc. Magmas Shield )

Long lost twin is still live and kicken

Long-Sword-Prenerf-Q7-15-21-1450.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Wow, I'm impressed that there are two identical. And even more wowed that one of them isn't on a dead/banned account after all this time.

Absolutely agree! Neither Masil nor I can say these are 1 of a kind which is shocking. If I didn't see his with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it..

Mine is part of my Mini 1 off Prenerf Collection. If any of these others have twins, I certainly want to see them :D

Axe.jpg

Bow.jpg

Staff.jpg

Sword.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I got a lot of twin items (q8 chaos axe, q8 shields...) because apparently anet rollbacked one of my hacked account before i did some storage transfer. This account was unbanned in 2018 and i was freaking surprised when i logged in after 10years haha :shy:

This q7 sword is from my hacks... so i can imagine they is like 20/30+ q8 twin somewhere :angel:.

I sold a twin guardian of hunt 2years ago, maybe you guys saw it in a collection.

Edited once, last by Masil (May 12, 2020 at 1:07 AM).

• Ah well, if it's twinned because of ANet being stupid, that's slightly less impressive.

Don't worry, they didn't do a lot of rollback I think. Pretty lucky they duplicated my q7/q8 items/OS dual shield/Mixed Dye ^^^^

I've a cool twin collection now.

Now, I'm just checking some threads to find the twin missing from my hack (like this q7 sword)

• The 15th anniversary celebration may be over but that can't slow down the nostalgia train. Here's a small tribute to one of the Guild Wars-iest shield skins of all time: Magmas shields.

86 of our finest and favorites, plucked from the [PhD] vaults. Thanks to everyone involved, especially the shadowy mastermind with the patience and obsession necessary to make these images possible. Enjoy!

MAG_POSTER.png?raw=1

• Very happy to finally have been able to complete this set!

L6LUkV7.png

A very special thanks to PyroLobster for parting with Dwarf and Charr shields and helping to facilitate trades.

Also thanks to Sicilianking for providing me with the final piece of the puzzle.

This is golden. Wow. My own first collection was 10 -2wE shields, where I collected all 18 versions. I know how hard some of the proph creatures were and how useful these shields are in farming. I do still have a weakness for this mod combo - sadly I still couldn't complete the set of all 18 ones in my fav skin. (I have 17...). Considering yours are magmas shields makes it even more impressive. There was a time when I thought about doing just that, but my funds wouldn't allow so. This set takes a special place for me. Impressed. Thanks for sharing!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Thanks Expugnare for mentioning this thread, I didn't know about it and I post the picture in the wrong place (regarding the "How did Guild Wars treat you today?" thread).

Impressive collections I see here, the Magma Shield collection with all armor variations is absolutely marvelous, I can't imagine how difficult it has had to be. I remember that when GW2 was released many GW1 forum were closed and the threads deleted, with galleries of thousands of photos lost, so I'm happy to see this one standing.

Gonna see this entire thread since the first page tonight.

• Like many of you, I have been inactive from this game many times. Sometimes I leave for months. Sometimes I leave for longer. But always, inevitably as the tide, I come back.

For me, this year was an especially meaningful return. After nearly half a decade of neglect, Guild Wars received substantive updates and, like a phoenix, our community rose to embrace it. I have been awestruck by what I have seen: a newly revitalized guild, an active trading scene, new collectors, new builds, new items, new spells, and new (and returning) friends. I have seen a community more active than it has been in nearly a decade. The flames of passion have been reignited--for all of us--and boy, do they burn hot.

As such, I thought it would be a fitting tribute to dedicate the latest addition to my little collection--a Q9 Fire 20 HCT / 19 HSR Celestial Scepter--to its namesake, the fiery Celestial Phoenix! Also included below are several of my favorite 20/20 and 20/19 sets and some Q8 inscr. offhands.

I could not have acquired this small little collection without the support of my incredible guild [PhD], and my friends Kabong  PyroLobster  Gentleman Xander. Each of you helped make the above collection possible. Thank you all so much.

And to everyone in this community--this passionate, bright, quirky, frustrating and beautiful little community--thank you for making this amazing game what it is. I hope the fires of your passion burn forever bright.

<3 , as always, and may the light of the Celestial Phoenix shine upon you all!

Yuko [PhD]

• I believe you're missing one ;)

QCTYQYhl.jpg

• Here's a set of Spiked Clubs Req 5 - 13. Real tough stuff. My dear friend Bradols asked that I complete this for him so it is with great thanks and admiration for him that I humbly present this in his honor, for your enjoyment.

Edited once, last by Kabong (May 25, 2020 at 6:26 PM).

• Well, Embark Beach has gone quiet again but there's still so much happening in Guild Wars for me!

A week or two ago, I finally got to meet Pleikki, the leader of [ppp]. Pleikki and I , together with Zenedar, and Xander (these are the the royalty of [ppp]!), all agreed that I should try to find a nice amber aegis to go with my "dual zealous" weapons. I set my sights on an amber aegis with -2(stance)/+45(stance) and a strength req. Pleikki told me that he only knew of 2 shields like that in the whole game (owned by Zenedar and Coffee Man). Imagine how happy I was when I was able to get one of my very own! I guess there were 3! :D

So, here is a second shot of me at Embark Beach. I'm standing in the same spot but this time looking out into the sea, remembering some highlights of GW and thinking of what the future might hold. There's a picture of me and Pleikki standing together in Kamadan before he ran away. He's so busy. I'm sure he was off to help a returning player.

There's also a shot of me with my favorite weapon set. You can see the set itself in the picture below. I made the set look like the text from the intro to every Star Wars movie because my girlfriend and I just watched the Last Jedi. I call her my little Fudgie and I think she would make a great Jedi but she thinks of herself more as a student at Hogwarts. I tell her to shoot for the stars, like I did!

I also noticed that people are putting guild tags or logos in the corner of their pictures. I think that's a good idea. I made one for [ppp], even though nobody I talked to can tell me what "Poo Pugs Plan" even means. I made it abstract because being literal about "Poo" "Pugs" and "Plan" makes it sound like a small dog who has to think a lot about the bathroom. Well, I guess that would be Pugs Poo Plan or Pugs Plan Poo (which I don't think is true). It's ok, though. It's not [PhD] like the last post (nice hammers!) but that's ok. [ppp] is ok!

Xz1xBea.jpg

• Little update in my Dervish: Terror Scythe and Stygian Scythe.

As I always do with martial weapons, I create variations of each type (Sundering, Vampiric, Zealous) to switch them in combat when required, so I appreciate that the developers created two green variations of this same weapon chosing the Vampiric mod for them (+30HP / +20% Enchantments).

I love the giant eye in the middle of the scythe with the veins marked attached to muscular fibers running along the blade, combining with the shimmering edge and surrounding the whole border (with the Postprocessing activated), I think it has a total demonic essence.

ylkxmv6.jpg

• It's my first post here with just a slowly growing collection of my most beloved scepter skin (besides the fact i dont play scepter that often) with useful mods (don't buy mix mods).

The q11 Dom Wayward just got his place here as it dropped for me (non-max HSR with mixing attribute). Think this was my first and last dual mod Wayward Wand i ever got.

PS: Please ignore my photoshop skills.