Does it exist?

• So please, dont u think i would already checked myself before ???

I still don't know what you mean. You are saying in your original post that the original Axe from Denravi was +25HP before it was changed to Energy +5 (so I have to assume that you are saying that the Axe from Denravi is Energy +5 now). I'm telling you that the Axe from Denravi is +15^Enchanted now, not Energy +5.

I asked if the Axe of Energy +5 that you are saying is the one from Amnoon Oasis, not Denravi, because is the only one with Energy +5 today.

• I still don't know what you mean. You are saying in your original post that the original Axe from Denravi was +25HP before it was changed to Energy +5 (so I have to assume that you are saying that the Axe from Denravi is Energy +5 now). I'm telling you that the Axe from Denravi is +15^Enchanted now, not Energy +5.

I asked if the Axe of Energy +5 that you are saying is the one from Amnoon Oasis, not Denravi, because is the only one with Energy +5 today.

Current HoD sword / axe / bow got removed.
    So you are out of discution with ur Amnoon stuff.

Im asking if someone have an old screenshot from this OG HoD Axe.
    If u dont have the screen, please, dont ...

and i would add : "Anyone have an old screen from the Fiery Flame Spitter with the 15% cooldown inherent base" ? (ie. before the 2006 nerf)
    Thanks !

• It seems I will have to create a new page in the Wiki for those weapons, but this still don't answer what he was saying above at the beginning regarding an Axe with Energy +5 (the Energy +5 was from the Sword as far as I know, and the only current Axe with that mod is the one from Amnoon Oasis).

In the thread  hey also mentioned a Longbow Q8 13-25 (Armor +10 inherent), and Pleikki said that Herbalizer does have the HoD Hammer (I don't know who is this player though).

Anyway, if someone can confirm the order of the mods for the HoD Bow and what mods the HoD Hammer has, I can create a page in the Wiki for each one within a Disambiguation category for all the removed HoD weapons.

Edit: Nevermind, found it, it's in the 25 / October / 2006 update: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Game_updates/20061025

• Updated the Henge of Denravi Axe to have +5 inherent Energy instead of +25 inherent Health.
    • Updated the Henge of Denravi Bow to have +5 inherent Energy instead of +10 inherent armor.

So those weapons were changed twice, not once.

Edited 2 times, last by Ostona ().

• Thanks you sir, despite the screen is very tiny
    i mean, i've just asked this and it was easy to understand.
    not sure why someone needs to put his science when he doesnt know what he talks about ...

So, after i read this from _Todeshand_ : Anyone has the screen of this Q9 DV Crystalline please ?
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

"Science" says, don't worry, next time I will ignore you, you're welcome for trying to help finding what you were talking about without explaining nothing or a simple link to the wiki to put in context searching between the updates like I did.

• I’ve seen a q9 dual zeal Crysta , i have a french screen as well.

But dual vamp... i Never heard of any crysta dual vamp. I guess it dropped, no reason not to.

If you find a screenshot don’t forget to share ^^

IG: jacke l eventreur / Moi C Manon

• I have been thinking about min max combos for weapons. We have plenty of examples of prenerf weapons such as q7 15-22 swords, but do we have any known examples of shields breaking the norm? An example would be a q4/13 shield rather than modern day q4/12. I am mainly interested in the lower requirements as I know for sure on the q7/16 shields. Another interesting one would be q6/15 shields if they were possible. Q6/15 is extra interesting as q6/11 focuses can exist already postnerf.

• Exciting topic Spun Ducky

My guess is that it's none existing on lower reqs and the cap was q7/16 like q0/9Armor also should not exist.

So the basic rule " req X+ 8= Max armor (for the req) "should be only broken by the q7/16 version.

But GW is full of surprising, quirky and insane rare Items so let our mind be blown and the end maybe :) will read here with excitement what the prenerf-pros think/say :thumbup:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Yeah what a great question.

Bear with me here because this logic is founded on something that sounds impossible but I remember the posts quite strongly, although I can’t track them down.

Wasn’t there a purple r6 15-21 crystalline? I recall that from gwguru, was that real? Given the current r7 max for swords is 14-20 iirc, could that imply that such shields could exist?

• Yeah what a great question.

Bear with me here because this logic is founded on something that sounds impossible but I remember the posts quite strongly, although I can’t track them down.

Wasn’t there a purple r6 15-21 crystalline? I recall that from gwguru, was that real? Given the current r7 max for swords is 14-20 iirc, could that imply that such shields could exist?

I was the owner of the q7 15-21 gold crystalline a long time ago but i don't recall a purple like that.

• There are r7/16 armor shields. I just saw two of them. One was a dual defense and one was -2/+30 or something.