Challenge: Legendary Survivor of Guild Wars (LSoGW)

• Welp. Died to a single mob: Ssissth the Leviathan doing Jaga Moraine VQ and mapping. Thought I could shut him down when aggroing, but instead, he teleported and AoE'd me. I closed the client alive after 1 hit, but upon relogging, I was dead.

Giving this idea a break for a while. It's one tough cookie!

Please see my WTB and WTS threads.

Follow my LSoGW progress HERE.

My IGN: Purely Impurity

Discord: Purely#2018

• As a tip; closing the client is the worst way to prevent a death as the client will try to keep you connected in case it is a network disconnection (as the game allows reconnects).

The best method to leave a zone is to map to an outpost/guild hall, the second best is to log out to character select/switch character.

• As a tip; closing the client is the worst way to prevent a death as the client will try to keep you connected in case it is a network disconnection (as the game allows reconnects).

The best method to leave a zone is to map to an outpost/guild hall, the second best is to log out to character select/switch character.

Thanks for advice! However next time (if there even is a next time), I plan on making the character leech as much as I can :D

• Third time's a charm, right? Necromancer. Phase 1 complete (LDoA, Survivor). Now, onto the campaigns. Happy Halloween!

2U5Cl1Q.jpg

Follow thread for updates!

Edited once, last by Purely ().

• Daaamn, this thread really makes me want to get back into the game :) Gotta check eBay for used laptops now... :D

Your aim looks far too challenging for me, but I really want to setup my own challenge for titles or new acquirements now.

Wish you all the best on your journey! :)