NEW Kamadan chat LOG

• Well.

1) The best server @ cost/productivity will be choosen soon, then site will work perfect.

2) Of course, this is a commercial project, but we agreed with the customer to be loyal to your wishes.

Most goldseller ads are filtered, as you can see. Ads are not annoying or repeated too often. But If you want to delete all advertisments, its possible to add an option to create an account system with a symbolic monthly fee and the ability to disable ads.

3) The convenience of this service is obvious, I would be happy to hear your words of praise, but not negative, I hope for objectivity on your part.

3) As for the pre-searing, you should understand: I really appreciate this game and the trading community, but I'm not ready to work for free. The cost of maintaining an additional log won't be high, just let me know if someone wants to support it.

I am ready to discuss any useful ideas with you, but you should take into everything written earlier.

• cosyfiep February 11, 2020 at 7:57 AM

Approved the thread.
  • bsoltan February 11, 2020 at 5:46 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Having reviewed this content: the link provided by Tsoy has been removed due to the 'kamadan chat' site purposefully promoting and advertising gold/item/account selling for real money as well as profiteering from Guild Wars.

GW Legacy and the wider GW community including the GW Sub-Reddit and GW Global Discord will not link-to or mention sites that advertise or promote Real Money Trading (RMT), Gold Selling or any other actions that promote such activities.

Discussion of such things is allowed hence this thread has been reinstated, but only as long as the rules of the forum are followed.

• Seems to be down already.

but when it was working earlier there was a moving ad advert for gold seller site in black buried in the log, which was most likely not from the actual in-game logs.

Beware.

that is all.

Wts in the msg = blue text

Wtb in msg = red text

No 'wtb' or 'wts' but in trade chat channel = black, notice just "tb" ends up there too.

If you don't have a chatfilter going, all msgs are direct from amer d1 as far as i've seen.

Yes, site sometimes fails to load or is slow, if i had to guess his hosting sux donkey dongs and can't handle the volume of traffic.

Edit: If he is truly doing this for a "customer", if the "customer" is a goldseller :@.

If the only reason 'that guy' is in the logs is he paid you, @$%& you!

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

Edited once, last by Looney: should've read whole thread. (February 11, 2020 at 9:40 PM).

• bears01 are you the one behind that site? Is there possibility to exclude words? e.g. I collect "Defenders" but when looking for them I get mostly emblazoned, gothic, goldleaf, darkwing... defenders. being able to filter those out would be very helpful (writing "defender !emblazoned !gothic" or the likes) Or is this option already there, but I do not know how to use it?

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• bears01 are you the one behind that site? Is there possibility to exclude words? e.g. I collect "Defenders" but when looking for them I get mostly emblazoned, gothic, goldleaf, darkwing... defenders. being able to filter those out would be very helpful (writing "defender !emblazoned !gothic" or the likes) Or is this option already there, but I do not know how to use it?

YES +11111111111

I had wished the old one had exclusions too.

Also: Favor Tracker? Titles until / minutes left?

This ^

When I search for "Oni" I get "Tonic" :(

• Out of interest, how would a favor tracker be useful when you're not in-game?

As a player that does mostly chest running and solo farming during favor, if I had the ability to see via mobile or website that favor had just started, I may actually log in during that time.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Sorted exclusions, thanks

Defender !darkwing !dartkwing !gothic !emblazoned !stygian !vaabian !vabbian !tanzit !kournan !goldleaf !darking !darkwind !vaabi !vabbin !sarkwing !darwing !eagle !darkiwind !vabian !wing !grognar !darlwind !stagian !enadiz !tranzit !ghotic !darckwin !anzit !tanznit !reinforced !darkwign !gotic !copperleaf !leaf !tanzik !emblzoned !vabbi !darkwin !goldlead !darkwring !emblazonned !stygin !kourna !gothis !aureate !eblazoned

The struggle is real :D

Real helpful feature!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Defender !darkwing !dartkwing !gothic !emblazoned !stygian !vaabian !vabbian !tanzit !kournan !goldleaf !darking !darkwind !vaabi !vabbin !sarkwing !darwing !eagle !darkiwind !vabian !wing !grognar !darlwind !stagian !enadiz !tranzit !ghotic !darckwin !anzit !tanznit !reinforced !darkwign !gotic !copperleaf !leaf !tanzik !emblzoned !vabbi !darkwin !goldlead !darkwring !emblazonned !stygin !kourna !gothis !aureate !eblazoned

The struggle is real :D

Real helpful feature!

I am not sure if you just cracked the code on searching for "Defenders" or if you just highlighted how horrible our spelling is in Kama. :rolleyes:

Now you can just copy and paste until another is spelt incorrectly, this must be the same struggle Looney has keeping up with the ChatFilter.ini

Maybe you should stick to searching for Tower Shields: Tower !Vabbian

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• indeed it is the same struggle - there are at least 8other shields that carry defender in their name and around 7 of them are hard to spell... even though... darckwin... come on - you could at least read it once

And ye towers are significantly easier to search - I tend to find more of them as well ;D

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• indeed it is the same struggle - there are at least 8other shields that carry defender in their name and around 7 of them are hard to spell... even though... darckwin... come on - you could at least read it once

And ye towers are significantly easier to search - I tend to find more of them as well ;D

Just be glad its not like the rmt sites... !đåгкшıດg.

• For those of you not on the Discord channel for this project, I've added real time material prices - click on a material in the dropdown to view it. For anyone wanting to integrate the trade feed or material prices into their site etc, drop me a message and I'll go through the API with you

• The Kamadan log website seems to be outdated as of yesterday night. Just a headsup.

If there was a small game patch for Halloween start the guy probably never relogged into gw and the chat pulling accnt is sitting in an empty old version of kamadan.

• That sounds very likely. You're probably right.

It happens every time there is a new build, but, usually he catches it faster. Normally its only 1-5hrs, but, who knows why it's longer this time. Hopefully he isn't away on vacation. 😆

• Both Kamadan and Ascalon Sites are now up and running