How did Guild Wars treat you today? Daily Game Discussion
-
-
-
-
Crystas drop os now? What did i miss?
-
Crystas drop os now? What did i miss?
They can drop from the Boss of the new dungeon (Tunnels of the Forsaken). Krytan Axes and Serpent Axes, too.
End chest also Drops Eternal blades and Eternal Bows that can be long/short/hornbow instead of Recurve
-
Crystas drop os now? What did i miss?
They can drop from the Boss of the new dungeon (Tunnels of the Forsaken). Krytan Axes and Serpent Axes, too.
End chest also Drops Eternal blades and Eternal Bows that can be long/short/hornbow instead of Recurve
Oh wow, what does that mean for those who had theese old expensive os crystas and serpent axes etc ?
-
They can drop from the Boss of the new dungeon (Tunnels of the Forsaken). Krytan Axes and Serpent Axes, too.
End chest also Drops Eternal blades and Eternal Bows that can be long/short/hornbow instead of Recurve
Oh wow, what does that mean for those who had theese old expensive os crystas and serpent axes etc ?
Well depends.
Prenerfed Mods / req8 is still pretty much the same in value, but the owners of more generic versions got f*ed... but on the upside, you can kind of target farm crysta now & we got content for the game.Just a price comparison:
WTS Crysta Q13 +5e, BDS Q9 Fire, FDS Q8 15^st - Guild Wars Guru ArchiveI offered 2 req7 Axes and ecto for a q13+5 crysta back then …
Bought one with the same stats for 150a last week
-
Crystas drop os now? What did i miss?
They can drop from the Boss of the new dungeon (Tunnels of the Forsaken). Krytan Axes and Serpent Axes, too.
End chest also Drops Eternal blades and Eternal Bows that can be long/short/hornbow instead of Recurve
and flatbow too.
-
First chest of the day. 😎
-
wish it was 10/10

-
-
-

i wonder, are there collectors for shields with condition mods?
or are those cuties mostly ending up in the round folder aka trash?
-

i wonder, are there collectors for shields with condition mods?
or are those cuties mostly ending up in the round folder aka trash?
nice drop, i do not believe there's much collector for it but... could fetch xx e to interested ?
I mean it's stll perfect

-
Alrighty, did my first FoW run today! (not a full run, just wanted to see how well I could get SoS to work :D)
Managed to clear the cave and lightning forest solo (besides the skeletal groups after the bridge) in around 1h! The other parts I used heroes to speed things up

The results:
Cant complain really (4/15 done already)Also dropped around 5 golds (all trash ofc 😢)
-
-
-
It's always a pleasant surprise to drop something intriguing when you least expect it. As I was vanquishing on Shing Jea Island, a random chest treated me to this little unexpected treasure. I will keep this unidentified to keep the OS mod dreams alive.

I was curious if this skin had been previously reported to drop on Shing Jea Island but looks like it didn't make to the list before it was no longer being updated. So I went and added it here as well (Thanks to trademeimfamous for the suggestion).
2025 New Items Drop Locations - Item information - Guild Wars Legacy
-
It's always a pleasant surprise to drop something intriguing when you least expect it. As I was vanquishing on Shing Jing Island, a random chest treated me to this little unexpected treasure. I will keep this unidentified to keep the OS mod dreams alive.

I was curious if this skin had been previously reported to drop on Shing Jing Island but looks like it didn't make to the list before it was no longer being updated.
2025 New Items Drop Locations - Itshortsem information - Guild Wars Legacy
just post it there anyway
-
-
-
Back on GW1 after a long break. Currently working on my heroes and collecting some rare items. Still enjoying the game after all these years!
-

and another one :

ID
Fooled



-
-
-
-
In this context I just asked myself the question which bar that is possible with signets of capture would be the most broken one with any class combination possible to be achieved within a single area.
-
In this context I just asked myself the question which bar that is possible with signets of capture would be the most broken one with any class combination possible to be achieved within a single area.
I guess as long as you run Signet of Illusion, everything is possible:D (unless it’s prophecies as the above, good luck with the boss spawns^^)
-
-
Got these within 45 minutes while chest running Ice Dome. Ridiculous 😆
-
-

cute kilroy drop on MADC. Anyone actually ever gotten 15-22 q8 in here?
-

another almost great drop from canthan courier on madc
-
Playing on my new Dhuum covenant assassin and I got hit for a 334 by spirit rift in the zen daijun mission at level 12. I only have 320 health. That's enough guild wars for today.
-
-
Playing on my new Dhuum covenant assassin and I got hit for a 334 by spirit rift in the zen daijun mission at level 12. I only have 320 health. That's enough guild wars for today.
Spirit Rift is an easy dodge 🥸
-
Playing on my new Dhuum covenant assassin and I got hit for a 334 by spirit rift in the zen daijun mission at level 12. I only have 320 health. That's enough guild wars for today.
Classic Yijo one shot in 2026! You love to see it 😄
-
-
Okay its MelDhum but hope that doesnt matter

Here some ingame Footage:

PS: it was meant to be a joke with the is an easy dodge ( that's why the Smiley "🥸") - it hurts losing a Dhum char I assume and it's most likely no fun to experience that. I wish best of luck for the next one and hope it won't get shot dead next time 😃👍🏻
-
-






