How did Guild Wars treat you today?

• Almost all rit staves in EotN have varying elemental dmg types too, from the lowly Primitive Staff to dungeon end chest ones like a spawning Ancient Moss Staff.

The ones i'm presenting are from NF (that's no secret). But i didn't know that, depending on the profession, attribute or other, the same skin could have different types of damage.

• Almost all rit staves in EotN have varying elemental dmg types too, from the lowly Primitive Staff to dungeon end chest ones like a spawning Ancient Moss Staff.

The ones i'm presenting are from NF (that's no secret). But i didn't know that, depending on the profession, attribute or other, the same skin could have different types of damage.

Afaik, it's only been documented on ritualist staves. Even elementalist ones are a set element supposedly

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Always a nice day when GW drops you a q9 20/20 os core wand.

Display Spoiler

I wouldn't know, still hasn't happened to me.

The dropping of any Q9 20/20 OS wand is exciting, except when it is this...

q9-Amber-Wand.jpg

At least it is clean value

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Geez.. what has happened to the price of these?!:huh: Last I checked a q9 went for maybe 25e. Guess I will hold on for my q8 for a little longer :mouse:

IGN: Heavens Temptation | Purple Crystas, Zodicas, Tall Shields

• HeavensDevil if you look at kama.gwtoolbox.com you'll see that actually q12 are selling for 25e. On the forums here q9 was in the last 12 months up for auction for 7a/250e. Hence I think the price for these has been fairly stable.

Are you sure you have a q8 in this skin? I didn't think that was possible given they're only dropped from Locked Chests in EoTN or from Fenrir/Kveldulf.

IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

Guild Leader of the Tofu-Eating Wokerati [TOFU] 🌱

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

• Geez.. what has happened to the price of these?!:huh: Last I checked a q9 went for maybe 25e. Guess I will hold on for my q8 for a little longer :mouse:

HeavensDevil if you look at kama.gwtoolbox.com you'll see that actually q12 are selling for 25e. On the forums here q9 was in the last 12 months up for auction for 7a/250e. Hence I think the price for these has been fairly stable.

Are you sure you have a q8 in this skin? I didn't think that was possible given they're only dropped from Locked Chests in EoTN or from Fenrir/Kveldulf.

I drop this months ago (on a lv20 kvelduff) e1028ad21025c37b6bb4b3dfe5eb9770.png so q8 max post (18-34) is possible ;)

Check my WTS and WTB threads. And here for my Q8 bow collection !

IGN : Flo La Moniale

Discord : Mango#8534

Edited once, last by Mango (April 13, 2024 at 9:06 PM).

HeavensDevil if you look at kama.gwtoolbox.com you'll see that actually q12 are selling for 25e. On the forums here q9 was in the last 12 months up for auction for 7a/250e. Hence I think the price for these has been fairly stable.

locked chest drops the mobs stuff.

• So, it turns out if you farm these they're fairly common.. Or I am very lucky..

So far today: q10, q10, q11, q11, q11, q12, q13

I estimate from about 4-5 hrs, 40-50 runs.

Also got Fenrir's Unique Shield, plus Elite Monk Tome and Elite Para Tome :)

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

• I had a long weekend free, so I decided to marathon GW for the first time in a year or so. New ironman character.

Day 2 drops have been insane. Unbelievably, I got a 20% Forget Me Not today too. RNG gods going wild out here for me. I should take a year-long break more often.

Oh, and this was my shield drop from day 1.

I farmed kveldulf for quite a bit to drop a max q8 and Mango have an 18-34 :). The one-off 18-33 is a beauty and sad at the same time ;(

IGN: Heavens Temptation | Purple Crystas, Zodicas, Tall Shields

• Enjoy the journey and keep us updated !

• HeavensDevil if you look at kama.gwtoolbox.com you'll see that actually q12 are selling for 25e. On the forums here q9 was in the last 12 months up for auction for 7a/250e. Hence I think the price for these has been fairly stable.

I farmed kveldulf for quite a bit to drop a max q8 and Mango have an 18-34 :). The one-off 18-33 is a beauty and sad at the same time ;(

why sad? the 90% of prenerf items and q8 remains unusable in the ppl storage, for the reason not customized or no useful for a build.

so the point is, collection is in your mind only. For example I enjoy more having enameled shield q7/13 than a q9 useful enameled, or a perfect rare items q0 shield, because always is arm 8 inconditional.

need to ask something in you farm time, did you ever see any draconic spear drop from kveldulf?

• I farmed kveldulf for quite a bit to drop a max q8 and Mango have an 18-34 :). The one-off 18-33 is a beauty and sad at the same time ;(

why sad? the 90% of prenerf items and q8 remains unusable in the ppl storage, for the reason not customized or no useful for a build.

so the point is, collection is in your mind only. For example I enjoy more having enameled shield q7/13 than a q9 useful enameled, or a perfect rare items q0 shield, because always is arm 8 inconditional.

need to ask something in you farm time, did you ever see any draconic spear drop from kveldulf?

So far I have definitely had blue and white Draconic Spear from Kveldulf. If I get a gold will let you know.

WTS OS q0 q7 q8

• In this case, finding blue inscribable versions is a better idea. This is the case in NF, just like the eternal shield q8. And what could potentially be the case for other skins where monster levels are too high to see gold versions dropped.

Note: some monsters from prophecies and implemented in NF, have not been updated and drop skins from prophecies in writable version. This is the case for titans (but not NF-native titans) and dryders (but not NF-native dryders). There are potential farm sites for these.

• It doesn't.

What makes you so sure? When the chests dropping them have q8 possibilities in NM :)

Various skins are locked by affiliation and by level.

Two options, in theory, exist for your assumption.
    1) NM Maguuma chests near titans during "Defend Denravi."
    2) The first Kilroy chest during his quest in Sorrow's Furnace.

The first option satisfies the affiliation requirement, as is standard for keyed chests.
    The second option is not bound but such a requirement, as is typical for keyless chests.

However, neither of them satisfy the level requirement. Tell me, have you ever seen a req 2 FDS? A req 4 magmas shield? A req 0 fellblade? No. Because they don't exist.

By your logic, a NM ascalon chest during "the last day dawns" should also drop magmas shields, at a variety of very low reqs. But they don't. And that's why you've never seen them. The above 2 sources (most likely the ones you have in mind) have been discussed before and have yet to yield the supposed jackpot. Those 2 sources are simply not a high enough level to drop such skins, regardless of what other requirements may be produced for other skins from them.

Now, if you have some other mysterious source of titans or titan chests that satisfy both of these requirements that I'm not aware of, I'm all ears. But until then, I'm sure ;)

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Ok, but the discussion was about Q8s, no lower requirements, your negative answer was about the potential farm of q8s.

Potentially found a farm spot for q8 Magmas, unfortunately since my 2FA ban I cannot test it out, but in theory it should work.

It doesn't.

It's possible at Nightfall

• Ok, but the discussion was about Q8s, no lower requirements, your negative answer was about the potential farm of q8s.

q8s are "lower requirements" of this skin than are possible from the above sources. What are you on about? A particular source dropping a max q8 of some skins does not mean that they can drop q8s of other skins.

My WTB Thread

q8s are "lower requirements" of this skin than are possible from the above sources. What are you on about? A particular source dropping a max q8 of some skins does not mean that they can drop q8s of other skins.

I wasn't referring to any particular source. Simply the message to which you replied. It does not refer to a particular source.

• I wasn't referring to any particular source. Simply the message to which you replied. It does not refer to a particular source.

It doesn't, no. But conventional knowledge of game mechanics and process of elimination quickly narrows it down to a very small number of would-be possibilities.

My WTB Thread

• Wow...

How many kills was that in between? Crazy luck!

Big gzzzz

Thanks!

And good question - I stopped recording killcounts because I'm not needing to wait ages for energy between kills consistently any more.

Statistically, I'd put three weapons at somewhere around the 900-1200 mark, but based on the areas I remember going and clearing and the number of mantle that spawn it might be more like 500-600.

• Thanks!

Both the Dorians I got were in Riverside Province explorable. Not that it means anything, but the first screenshot was by the Jade ranger boss in the temple, this one was at the bottom of the ramp up to the gaze meme bar necro boss.

WiK is now being mean and I'm getting way over my recorded rate for weapons, but somehow I don't think I can complain :P

• u farm that with a sos build or a derv? and in nm right?

Yes, NM. I should add that I don't think farming this is at all worth doing from a financial perspective, my estimation would have the mini droprates into the realms of 1 in xxxxx. Certainly both me and Peter Kadar got to somewhere in the region of 30 green weapons before seeing a mini. It is however way more interesting than farming other things to me because of the sheer amount of variety in the things that can happen and that to be successful you really benefit from thinking about what the correct way to deal with each group is.

I haven't really explored the full range of things that might work to farm this, but I suspect derv is going to have a bad time: some of the healing bars have really quite a high output, there's a huge variety of stuff that makes melee sad, and not even spell targeting preventers will save you from some of the things they have (eg dark apostasy, signet interrupts, signet of humility) - Peter Kadar farmed one peacekeeper group with predictable comp over and over on a derv, but comparing his data to mine suggests put his green weapon drop rate as 1/3 to 1/4 of mine, which I think suggests he got bodied by antifarm really hard.

I've just been running around and clearing whole areas, the bars I've tried and had some success with are:

1. SoS: it works, it's the easiest thing to work with on this list by a fair margin, but its bad matchups (eg SoD divine peacekeeper) are really bad and trying to direct spirits to shoot something in particular is painful.
    2. PI/wastrels mesmer: This can kill pretty much everything solo, including all the primary questline up to battle for LA. If you want to try hard mode, this is without a doubt the best thing on this list.
    3. Assassin's Promise based stuff. It's harder to unpick the really problematic multiple healer/resurrection groups with this but if you try to avoid them, this is the fastest killing approach I have found. You're still at the mercy of EVAS deciding to wake up and act completely braindead for little discernible reason, but it is what it is.

Battle for LA can give you some really high kill rates but as far as I can tell does not drop greens: I got 3 stacks of orders here without seeing a single one - which at 10% drop rate means I got a kill count of ~7500, way way beyond the 1/300-400 droprate I'm seeing for green weapons elsewhere.

I have no idea if HM affects green/mini drop rates. It's really quite a challenge to get solo kills at all there, but it might be able to make the nongreen loot actually slightly more exciting than the complete and utter garbage you get from NM.