• Another question for you guys : Prenerf staves can have a -20% vs condition in the "HSR slot" and they can also have -20% vs condition in the "inscription slot".

So in theory can a staff prenerf staff with dual -20% vs condition exist ?

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Which canthan shields exist req7/16 ar ? I know They cant Drop anymore post nerf, what I mean is which skins we know have dropped with req 7 for example echo/gothic.

I know that there is/was emblazoned 16/7

Celestials dropped q7/16

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• For sure I have seen personally or owned or 100% trust the source:

Spiked Targe

Celestial Shield(One for sale right now actually)

Plagueborn Shield

Emblazoned Defender(Infamous for the most well known one that was salvaged)

guardian of the hunt(Only 2 known in q7/16 and single mod junk)

Bladed Shield

iridescent aegis

diamond aegis

bronze shield(one in PHD guild, thanks raining)

Some highly likely ones but never had reason to believe it dropped and made it to trade circles:

Ornate shield

echovald shield

embossed aegis

gothic defender

amber aegis

• Great list, and Bronze is a def go. Mango in our guild has a 7/16 bronze shield -2 +28

• Probably stands to reason that a r7/16 Outcast could be possible as well? I wasn't around when max r7s drop and I don't quite know what requirements (as far as mob level etc) they had, but wouldn't anything that can drop r8/16 today be possible at 7/16 back then?

That should cover everything up to and including drops possible in Pong Mei. Theoretically q8/16 Outcasts should currently be possible as the deathhands are the appropriate level.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Probably stands to reason that a r7/16 Outcast could be possible as well? I wasn't around when max r7s drop and I don't quite know what requirements (as far as mob level etc) they had, but wouldn't anything that can drop r8/16 today be possible at 7/16 back then?

That should cover everything up to and including drops possible in Pong Mei. Theoretically q8/16 Outcasts should currently be possible as the deathhands are the appropriate level.

q7/16 outcast was technically possible but highly unlikely to have ever dropped. Basically the current day q8 requirements are what use to be the q7 in a crude simplified version. So lvl 17-21 mobs or canthan chest for Factions drops. In the case of outcast deathhands, yes they can drop q8 outcast shields, however there isn't any large grouping of them to farm. It is also worth keeping in mind that during the prenerf era for q7 items build wise and player skill would have not been able to solo farm them in the amount required to have any shot at all for a q7. Even with all the broken modern pve skills and updates outcast are not an easy mob to farm. I also want to point out in that time period mobs would use chillblains against obby flesh, spell breaker, and shadow form to strip them. Mobs currently don't do that.

• Back when chillblains was an untargeted pbaoe, yeah, I remember that at least. For sure yeah I doubt if any ever dropped, just saying there was like a sliver of a chance for someone to just have stumbled upon them while playing through the storyline.

On that note are there any r7 max oni blades? I don't remember having seen any screenshots of one.

Also super interested to know if there ever were or if it's currently still possible for r6 gold non-max crenellated swords to drop. I've never seen one. Was thinking it'd be pre-nerf only if anything

My WTB Thread

• Well i think all q7 shields except kappa got covered here that im also familiar with, i used even own q7 10demon/2st kappa shield decade ago :D

For outcast i dont think its so straight forward, theres two problems

1st, lvl21 dropping q8 is still speculation, i still never seen proof of that happening..

2nd from what i hear those necro foes do not drop shields at all.

So before id be rdy say outcast drop we need proof from those two things, i do think its very likely they are prenerf

• Thank you everyone for great answers and allowing me to know more about this game.

In req 7 max I also wanted to know about req 7 Weapons. Im probably wrong but I think I have seen on sale Only swords? Does that mean They were more common drops than Axe/hammer and caster stuff or Certain Weapons did not Drop in 7/max?

• Ah yea, I especially Like Q7 Twin. So the Q7s re even rarer than Q8 swamps Kabong?

Impossible to say which was really rarer, although both were stupidly rare. In the time period those items dropped people didn't quite know what was actually rare and lots of players just merched or quit early on with unicorn items never knowing their value. In something we can measure though, there are more q8 swamp clubs floating around than q7 hammers off the top of my head. So modern day if anyone had a stroke and decided to sell either one, a swamp club in q8 would be more likely imo.

• DV/DZ inherents were a thing when max r7 weps dropped right? Are there any max r7 dv/dz known to exist? Specifically any rares? (To my knowledge that inherent didn't use to be exclusive to rares. I think this was before the update that improved the quality of mods on dropped weapons. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong)

My WTB Thread

• DV/DZ inherents were a thing when max r7 weps dropped right? Are there any max r7 dv/dz known to exist? Specifically any rares? (To my knowledge that inherent didn't use to be exclusive to rares. I think this was before the update that improved the quality of mods on dropped weapons. Feel free to correct if I'm wrong)

I feel like there is probably a q7 with DV/DZ floating around but can't think of one off the top of my head. Hopefully someone can chime in on that one. You are correct though that DV/DZ use to be possible on purple items along with the 15% -5e mod as well such as this one I own.

• Not just purples though. Someone a while back had posted a blue stormbow with I believe an 11% dual zeal mod. Something I'd never seen up until that point. I can't seem to find it now, but it seems that was at least a possibility. Cool prenerf hammer inherent as well

My WTB Thread

• jFnUoQ7

Just getting back into the game and I've got this wand which has an inherent modifier (no inscription slot) but also has a wand wrapping of memory. I didn't think it was possible to apply a wand wrapping to a non inscribable weapon?

Anyway if the link doesn't work:

Spiral rod of memory 11-22 r9 curses. HCT death 19% and HSR curses 20%.

• jFnUoQ7

Just getting back into the game and I've got this wand which has an inherent modifier (no inscription slot) but also has a wand wrapping of memory. I didn't think it was possible to apply a wand wrapping to a non inscribable weapon?

Anyway if the link doesn't work:

Spiral rod of memory 11-22 r9 curses. HCT death 19% and HSR curses 20%.

Wow, that is a pretty nice "Mauso" wand! (Strongly recommend to not sell to private offers).

That was dropped as part of a Halloween quest that was bugged and allowed items that are normally Inscripted to drop as OS.

Now this particular skin also have a true OS option so it isn't as rare as skins that can only drop as Inscripted, but the fact it dropped with those 2 mods in The Mausoleum is rather rare in my opinion.

This is identified as a Mauso item due to it having OS mods but the built in memory wrap as you mentioned.

Congrats!

Chevy

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Neat! thanks I almost salvaged the wand wrap off it!

• Is there req 7 15-22 crysta?

Nope. R8 is the lowest ever in max damage.

There are r7 crystallines, but they’re not max damage.

These days though these are an impossible drop as ANET physically removed the possibility of dropping one from the drop tables in 2006.

• Hello. Is there 16/7 tact shield with one mod being Blind duration reduction?

Pleikki Yea I kinda was wondering if there are any around still in the game, I am still confused of the rarity of some prenerf items. Thank you for answer :D.

Edited once, last by ardunain (November 24, 2020 at 1:05 PM).

• For sure some excist.. Its just regular mod that drops so theres no reason belive why one wouldnt have dropped since most shields thatre q7 are tactics anyway.

thats different question if you can find one tho if thats what ure looking for.

I personally have this q7 blind shield, its stre tho and not tac :P

eYNwLpe.png

• Someone here is an expert in OS Raven staves ?

The wiki mention they only drop in the Southern Shiverpeaks, Ring of Fire Islands, and TopK.

But yesterday I got one in a chest while farming the Elona Reach Mission (in the crystal desert). So here is my question : can Raven staves drop on random mob in the desert ? Or is it limited to some weird chest ?

Display Spoiler

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Someone here is an expert in OS Raven staves ?

The wiki mention they only drop in the Southern Shiverpeaks, Ring of Fire Islands, and TopK.

But yesterday I got one in a chest while farming the Elona Reach Mission (in the crystal desert). So here is my question : can Raven staves drop on random mob in the desert ? Or is it limited to some weird chest ?

Display Spoiler

Raven Staves are more likely to drop in those areas but definitely not limited to. I have gotten them from Maguuma Chests in Reed Bog NM and I also get them from Locked Chests in Gates of Kryta Mission HM.

I agree with Pleikki that there is likely a chance they can drop from foes as well if they can drop from chests since they also drop from foes in the Southern Shiverpeaks like Summits.