Does it exist?

• The original question of which attributes they drop in actually still remains, although confirmed it does drop in Gold (and purple for just TongTong), side conversations I have had now make me (and others) wonder if they only drop in Soul Reaping only because this is the only attribute currently accounted for in Gold insc. If you have another attribute on an Inscripted Raven Staff in Gold (or purple is acceptable if you are TongTong :P ), please post pictures here. PyroLobster if you dig up yours or drop others, please share.

Found 2, both are SR :(

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Well over the past years I had some of those "fails" on my own. But I kept them warm in my inventory :)

Those two shields can drop in tactics as well fyi ^^

In the Unicorn Section I will post the non "Fail"-Version I posses, which I consider one of my most precious and valuable items of all times.

• You’re saying my q8 tact sheilds quest is not over?

🀯

Rip

IG: jacke l eventreur / Moi C Manon

• A year and a half later...we have an answer. This was just shared.

unknown.png

Very interesting. Any idea when and where this dropped?

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I've just got a curious question...

I'm trying to get my hands on a good OS strength req. Wooden Buckler for a while.

Afaik in Prophecies and most of Factions they only drop in Tactics. But on Shing Yea Island in HM they sometimes drop with Strength from mobs...

So my question would be: Does anyone know for sure (ideally with prove) that these also drop from HM Chests on Shing Yea?

I'm just really tired from farming when there's no favor. Especially on starter island.

• imagine a chest in saoshang trail :p

soooooooooooooooooooo

here is my question, idk if ask in the past but:

is this possible? I cant prove it but I remember seeing one at least once, and I'm not the only one

dont care if nm, hm, quest or not, Ive never seen a chest in that area in recent years and from what I see it may just be an illusion ||

• imagine a chest in saoshang trail :p

soooooooooooooooooooo

here is my question, idk if ask in the past but:

is this possible? I cant prove it but I remember seeing one at least once, and I'm not the only one

dont care if nm, hm, quest or not, Ive never seen a chest in that area in recent years and from what I see it may just be an illusion ||

If it were there i'd chestrun the f**k outta that place its soooooooooo easy.

My thing i swear was there is a "do not touch"/hidden treasure type thing in that little cemetary outside sifhalia with the vaettir popup.

I remember getting lured into them for some reason during the eotn beta.

It wasn't a locked chest because back then i never chestran and didn't carry picks.

κš›κš™κš› Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez κš›κš™κš›

• If it were there i'd chestrun the f**k outta that place its soooooooooo easy.

Looney I can't answer the question if a chest is possible in Saoshang. But I can tell you about a similar/very easy chestrun on starter island.

Think this might have been posted before but I think nobody really cares about that run. Loot pool should be the same as saoshang.

Start at the monastery. Head right. Run to the Temple of WhatevertheFitscalled. Check for chests.

From my experience in like 8/10 runs there's a chest somewhere in there. Run takes like a minute.

I used to run there back in the day hoping for paper fans / paper lanterns. Didn't run here in ages but gonna give it a try on my hunt for some strength req Wooden Buckler.

One big downside: Even in HM a lot of staves/wands tend to drop with nonmax dmg / nonmax HSR.

Cheers

• system.fan i already do that one pretty often... i do it one handed with just my mouse while watching stuff on my tablet πŸ˜†

My want for shaoshang is because the level range is a bit higher, so maybe hm drops would be better (if there was a chest)

κš›κš™κš› Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez κš›κš™κš›