ive been getting that blue screen on pc all day
How did Guild Wars treat you today? Daily Game Discussion
-
-
ive been getting that blue screen on pc all day
At this point, it's possibly something idiotic like some ai company decided to scrape a new dataset from imgbb and their servers are choking.
Yay! Progress!
-
Unlocked song of restoration on my mel paragon after 3 back to back crash when killing the boss:
And completed the ZB with a pug group smoothly without conset with my favorite paragon build..
People really underestimate the spammable AoE daze.. completely shut downs the backlines and sure Technobabble exists but it does not AoE cripple,deep wound and cracked armor. For energy I have a SR spear but you can swap 8 for Go for the eyes. Signet of infection also works and so does ebon vanguard sniper support if you dont like running a spear
-
-
Thats strange, i never had issues with slow loads or that, but i get myself the same blue screen on mobile rn
I'm getting the blue screen on both PC and mobile. You can just add an image to your message as an attachment. Or you could upload to imgur. That way everyone can lay their eyes on that set. I'm eagerly awaiting the reupload.

-
-
Thats strange, i never had issues with slow loads or that, but i get myself the same blue screen on mobile rn
I'm getting the blue screen on both PC and mobile. You can just add an image to your message as an attachment. Or you could upload to imgur. That way everyone can lay their eyes on that set. I'm eagerly awaiting the reupload.

well it should be fixed for now
Display Spoiler
I finished this monster of a set today, quite cool to finish with rare skin like this

-
-
Nice wp!

Btw you can change the language to English (for the screenshots) by holding down the RIGHT Ctrl key 😉
-
The joys of Pre-Searing sweeps...🥰

Bow broke before I could grab the AP 20/18 as well

-