• nor did I - but there´s somebody we both know who mentioned it ;D maybe was maguum a as well. And nah I think it was not the fact of them all being keyless at first

found the two... Lost Strongbox Frozen Chest - ty ;)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Does gold crysta req 7 15-22 exist ?

Nope. R8 is as low as they ever got with max damage. They did drop with non-max damage however. I have owned one a long time ago, r7, 14-20 damage and 15 below 50 I think.

They stopped all gold OS crystallines from dropping altogether in the Great Nerf of 2006, and r8 was stopped as a possibility before that -in early 2006 if I recall. The dates have always eluded me.

• I just saw this in the how did gw treat you thread. I didn't even know they drop in str req :O so far only ever seen tac. Is it like the wooden buckler? Is there an os source for this? I need answers!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• They definitely do still drop - at least on shing jea island. They are rare and therefore there's no one, who can tell you which foes do and which don't drop them. Seeing that some of the sensali farmers put one for sale in low req every now and then, will tell you that sensali most likely drop them. But be prepared of a rate like 1 in 100 runs or so. Also I heard about them from panjiang peninsula - but idk what mob anymore (naga or kappa). I have no insight into where else they might drop - outside of shing jea? Outside of fac? Outside of gw? Oh wait - I got carried away :D

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• ye some 100% excist, raven staffs used not to be sought after or wanted, and every possible combo for sure have dropped at some point.

But, as said above, didn't see one in recent years atleast, so not sure if there is one active or atleast in hands of collector whod know what its worth :P

• Thanks Pleikki but what about creature other than plant that are both in faction and proph like ogres (proph=Ettin and faction=Yeti) or dragons (proph=drake and faction=Saltspray Dragon) or demons (proph= ToPK and faction=Oni) ?

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• So I love creature shields and posed these questions to myself a while ago. After much boring research its clear that nothing in fow/uw drops anything other than vs undead mods (including weapons). Is my opinion that Topk can drop Eternal and gloom with Giant, Charr, Tengu, Troll, Undead, Skele, Dwarves & Plants.

I dropped this myself a few months ago and have seen many non undead mods on weapons / shields:

Have confirmed all but dwarves as a possible mod on topk items but fair to presume its possible.

There is also these. Either also dropped from TopK or were from UW and creatures other than undead are prenerf. I think the former is more likely after speaking with people who have better memories than me on the subject. (The q8 obviously being prenerf regardless)

There is also these to explain. Clearly very old very prenerf, I've come to the conclusion they are from keyless chest in fow all those years ago and I also believe that the full list of proph creature mods was possible. (Giant, Charr, Tengu, Troll, Undead, Skele, Dwarves & Plants)

If anybody can confirm or deny any of this please do, keen to figure out the truth of it all :)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Interesting this topic popped up. I thought about it a lil while back but forgot to post. I've only learned since coming back to the game that creature mods were campaign specific (along with various other properties like exclusively ele attribute weapons will only have ele attribute mods, but universals can have anything, etc). Never knew that way back when.

My thought was, UW/FoW were originally only in proph because proph is all there was. That said, even today most people still enter them through ToA (or embark I guess?). But what if you entered them through Zin Ku? Would that open up a Factions creature table? Enabling demon eternal/shadow shields? (What other creature mods are factions-specific? Dragons?)

I've done a few FoW chest runs through Zin Ku in the hopes of maybe getting something that would prove that, but obv no luck.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• PyroLobster I did also investigate the mentioned skins eternal and shadow - mainly to determine what creature mods could drop in UW and FOW whith them being exclusives. Didn't look into gloom. I found screens of almost all proph creature mods - a skeleton eternal like your screen was a missing one. I could imagine the creature mods being prenerf in the way that since release of fac they wouldn't drop anymore. That is highly interesting and a new category for a prenerf item: shadow with proph creature mods other than undead - insane! Thanks a lot for the research on TopK - I did never investigate that, but it is absolutely reasonable that they are all proph creatures, since the only entry is proph - so get out there folks and farm them charr eternals again!

I wonder what it is about undead that got the developers to make it drop throughout the game - or if it was an unintentional effect... what is different from the others? There is this topic of mob categorization - world, affiliation/army, family are categories each mob is assigned. I started working on a table listing those tags for any creature in this game - I still didn't complete the list of creatures and didn't even start to assign the tags other than world. Most of the slaying mods target a family. Undead and charr being the only ones targeting the army. But charrmods don't drop... so that doesn't seem to be the point... we might never find out...

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• white blue they drop in all starter areas apparently. In hm they can even be max dmg q9 and blue - meaning you can get a perf moddable one in istan. However they do not drop purple or gold there - yes I am sure on prophecies and would argue the other locations at least most likely are the same. An item dropping in white or blue does have no meaning regarding the question if it drops gold or purple there. Not even that it can drop gold or purple anywhere in the game.

A gold max one at least has been reported in various eotn spots (berserkers, vaettirs, various dungeon end chests)

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Am sorry to interrupt the nice research on creature shields, but are you guys 100% positive that :

TRIBAL AXE

Factions

does not drop there in gold ? How come, i droped some in CHO HM, but it was white obviously so am wondering why not gold ? :O

Gw drops really don't follow a lot of rhyme or reason as to why somethings can drop in certain colors. If I remember right you can get gold inscribable ones but for OS it is only blue or white in max damage mainly from HM. There is a single Gold OS max tribal axe in existence that was a mausoleum drop and it has long since been customized but that is an exception to the rule.

• Thanks Spun, yes @Mrclean value told me about that axe. I probably saw it on guru long time back also in the same kind of section ! Good to know :D

I also discovered ( Kugiini tyyy ! :D )that greater summit axe probably ONLY drop in eotn, i was thinking u could get it in proph since it's writtent "dwafs foes" :D

I'll sleep less dumb thanks to you all today !! :D

• Q9 war hammer 15^50 krytian "matchstick" skin.

I never saw one on sell on legacy since i came back. Are they really rare ? I probably droped once one, maybe at tasca not even sure.

Another one :

Ball hammer / war hammer ball skin q9 15^50. So i heard the ball hammer is dropping in white like the tribal axe ? It exists nonninscr right gold with war hammer name right ?

What do you guys can tell me about these 2 pls ? @chevy i saw you wrote somey about the first one a long time ago on a thread but i cant find it again

Lot of info i should cross check by myself on wiki maybe also i know :D

Thanks !

• Yes, Q9 war hammer 15^50 matchstick skin exists. My warrior is holding one right now. They can be hard to find, I'd call it rare. I don't think there is a good farm for them, pretty sure they are just an unlikely random drop in many places. Want to know something cool? At least one Q8 15^50 matchstick war hammer also exists. That is a true treasure, an under-rated rarity in my opinion.

• Krytan (Match Stick) War Hammer still drops, but are rare. I got my q9 15^50 and +5e both from chest running at Ice Caves of Sorrow Mission.

War Hammer with Ball Hammer Skin I believe is a quest/collector only item. Possibly drop as white but definitely not as gold.

The Ball Hammer itself is Insc only as far as I know.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Krytan (Match Stick) War Hammer still drops, but are rare. I got my q9 15^50 and +5e both from chest running at Ice Caves of Sorrow Mission.

War Hammer with Ball Hammer Skin I believe is a quest/collector only item. Possibly drop as white but definitely not as gold.

The Ball Hammer itself is Insc only as far as I know.

In theory a Q9+ Gold OS ball hammer could have dropped from mausoleum glitch but otherwise even during keyless chests days they were only blue/white in OS for sure. Matchstick hammers come from white mantle and most consistent spot I have heard for them is ice caves of sorrow as well. Any q8 version is gonna be keyless chest or very early white mantle kills.

• I allrdy wrote Red Fireball about this but he has internet problems atm sadly.

So I heard lowest Gold Value for q9+ max items is 140g. Is there any information about this?

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Want to know something cool? At least one Q8 15^50 matchstick war hammer also exists. That is a true treasure, an under-rated rarity in my opinion.

It (along with its 15% while enchanted brother) will be part of an upcoming post in the new Museum section, so keep an eye over there if you wanna see it. As far as r8 15>50 hammers go, it's not Swamp Club rare, but it's in the tier right below that.

Edit.: Blind Was My Fury it's up in the museum section if you want to have a peek

The >>GOLD<< Ball Hammer itself is Insc only as far as I know.

Fixed it for you.

In theory a Q9+ Gold OS ball hammer could have dropped from mausoleum glitch

Not a fan of glitched things, though they do represent a discrete part of the game's history. That being said, a hammer like this coming to light would be incredible. 8|

Edited once, last by Kabong (October 26, 2020 at 6:33 PM).