Welcome to the new Guild Wars Legacy!

• Hi guys,great work with the new website!

I'm having some trouble finding the button to edit a topic created by me,can you check it out please

I had intensions to edit the stat ranges table - I figured I have no clue where the edit button is either.

Kevin?

Furthermore: Some posts got lost (none that I´d find important, but if some are missing for me I fear some are missing for others as well...) like my most recent bump in my WTB and a bid in a thread in selling... or I must have dreamed to have posted...

Also cosy´s pm didn´t arrive, even though I got E-Mail notification for it.

But besides that - looks cool. Thanks a lot for the efforts!

EDIT: ok here I can edit my post, seems it´s just not working on my WTS thread and the gallery thread... maybe it´s for all posts done before the moveover...? Could you manually grant me rights to edit the gallery thread? I´d rather search for a general solution though, since I bet it´s not just me...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Hi guys,great work with the new website!

I'm having some trouble finding the button to edit a topic created by me,can you check it out please

I changed some of the permissions -some were wrong following the transfer.

Is it possible now to edit posts or not? If not, could you send me the link of the URL so I can check what is going on?

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

• Some constructive criticism.

is themes coming back to this new legacy?

Also,what is that samurai dude doing in the site background if its gw2 please replace it.

Themes are going to come back to this new Legacy, we're right now focussed on making this first design working and getting all the kinks out before we start making different versions of it.

The Samurai dude in the background is an image from Winds of Change, the last GW:Beyond release. It depicts someone wearing the Ministry of Purity's costume.

The reason for this is in the title - Legacy had it's biggest change, so it was only fitting to pick this image as the main background.

Guild Wars Legacy will never use GW2 imagery, we're a Guild Wars 1 fansite and not a Guild Wars 2 fansite.

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

• I changed some of the permissions -some were wrong following the transfer.

Is it possible now to edit posts or not? If not, could you send me the link of the URL so I can check what is going on?

works like a charm - you´re the best!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• how do i get rid of "Moderators" " Hot Threads" and " Cloud something" on the right hand side which kills a 1/3rd of the page?

*edit* nvm. just added to adblocker then zoomed in on the forum slightly. fixed :)

• how do i get rid of "Moderators" " Hot Threads" and " Cloud something" on the right hand side which kills a 1/3rd of the page?

*edit* nvm. just added to adblocker then zoomed in on the forum slightly. fixed :)

Well, right now there isn't really an option to do so - but it does contain quite a lot of valuable information and it's not that obnoxious so I can't really remove it or make it smaller.

For smaller screens it should default to auto-hide though.

PS: Adblocks aren't really helping us, consider whitelisting us ;)

• Since the software change the previously supported GWBBCode does not work anymore. Is this an issue on my side or does everyone have that issue?

[healing signet]

[healing signet]

[build=OQMAEAAAAIAaFAAAA]

Also, external links seem to be invisible?

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

• We're aware of this - it's an issue with the GWBBCode script that I'm going to resolve as soon as I can.

It'll likely return in February.

Let's test external links: external link

• I just wanted to say thanks and a job well done to all of you who have put in the time and effort to keep this project going. We're coming up on 13 years of GW, and it's a testament to the game that we have such a dedicated bunch of peeps in this community.

• We're aware of this - it's an issue with the GWBBCode script that I'm going to resolve as soon as I can.

It'll likely return in February

Any news?

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

• Any news?

Would love to see it making a return as well.
    Hey Kevin, feeling better yet? I heard you had a recent experience with a team of big Turkish masseurs lol.

There is some news, but it's that I haven't had any time to look into it so far - however, it's not the biggest of work but I took a small break from the interwebs to focus on my health for a while - with results.

I'll try to do it as soon as possible, you'll hear from me when it's done.

• New update, I spent some time testing how to resolve it, but it's taking far longer than I hoped.

It'll return though.

• New update, I spent some time testing how to resolve it, but it's taking far longer than I hoped.

It'll return though.

After quite a long while, it's back. Will get some template changes soon, too.

How does it work now? You need to use the bb code gwbb for it to work

You can simply use [build=buildcode] or [Skill Name] within it to make it work.

For example:

[Pain Inverter]

You might need to reload the page after posting, since the javascript might not pick it up.

There is a button (gamepad) in the editor now to enter the gwbb code.