• What are some people's most desired or "Unicorn" drops? Anything from statistically rarest to raises the most eyebrows. Are there any currently available drops that only exist in peoples dreams?

Personally, I would love to find a q8 FDS with +5e. Ever since seeing that sword for the first time in presearing years ago I've held it in high regards as a collectable.

• you might find this thread related to the topic!

Amongst my personal favourites is likely the only q9 15^50 os spear Pleikki and scythe Red Fireball I know about - and ofc a certain red rectangular shield q8 -5/20 +30 tooburns.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I have had several discussions with fellow players regarding the 3 items that have been my unicorns for many many years and surprisingly there is a mix of opinions on the rarity, some think they drop all the time (but miraculously they haven't gotten one) , others understand the extreme rarity, but all 3 of these is the beloved Spiked Club. I have been on the search for q9 15^50, Q9 +5e and Naked versions.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• q8 Paperlantern 20/20 Fire to match it then i guess :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I have had several discussions with fellow players regarding the 3 items that have been my unicorns for many many years and surprisingly there is a mix of opinions on the rarity, some think they drop all the time (but miraculously they haven't gotten one) , others understand the extreme rarity, but all 3 of these is the beloved Spiked Club. I have been on the search for q9 15^50, Q9 +5e and Naked versions.

You and I both share the same unicorns and seem to not get them. I blame Kabong since he’s the only one I have seen with all 3 of them. ^^

WTB Spiked Clubs/Guardian of the hunts 😎

• I get it... we are talking about wishful thinking :D

I double the q8 20/20 paper lantern, also a q8 14^50 crysta from kilroy is still possible. Or ofc the evasive Guardian of the Hunt q8 -5/20 +30, q8 15^50 Dusk Blade... q8 insc wyvern blade (not sure if still possible) q8 insc colossal scimitar q8 insc elemental sword.

As for another approach: a 11/3 gold dualmaxmod os shield. Preferably a tower shield -2wS 10vsGiants or the likes.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Since we are on focus topic. Q8 DF paper fan 20/20 heal or q8 FC 20/20 Dom

Edit : ofc only with a 200g matching GV all others are merch and we know it 8) :D

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Thats the million ecto question :) Some say only in eotn promo only - others say during halloween where there are lev 20 wraith in vabbi (Quest: Til Death do us part) - or even at other parts of the game with lev 20 Demons

• I get it... we are talking about wishful thinking :D

I double the q8 20/20 paper lantern, also a q8 14^50 crysta from kilroy is still possible. Or ofc the evasive Guardian of the Hunt q8 -5/20 +30, q8 15^50 Dusk Blade... q8 insc wyvern blade (not sure if still possible) q8 insc colossal scimitar q8 insc elemental sword.

As for another approach: a 11/3 gold dualmaxmod os shield. Preferably a tower shield -2wS 10vsGiants or the likes.

I have done an ungodly amount of research on q8 insc swords and cannot find a modern drop of where a wyvern could come from. I know one exists and I’m not writing off the possibility of more, but I am unsure

• I have done an ungodly amount of research on q8 insc swords and cannot find a modern drop of where a wyvern could come from. I know one exists and I’m not writing off the possibility of more, but I am unsure

Ha! I'd love to see one drop still... I seen it drop so rarely that I'd be confident to say that no human could ever track for what mobs would drop it and hence where it might drop in q8 - a community effort or some luck by a mindful person would be the ways to go. Just think about the sunqua blade talk - and the rarity of a dusk blade compared - might as well be, that we are looking at something similar when talking about wyverns... idk

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier