• What are some people's most desired or "Unicorn" drops? Anything from statistically rarest to raises the most eyebrows. Are there any currently available drops that only exist in peoples dreams?

Personally, I would love to find a q8 FDS with +5e. Ever since seeing that sword for the first time in presearing years ago I've held it in high regards as a collectable.

• you might find this thread related to the topic!

Amongst my personal favourites is likely the only q9 15^50 os spear Pleikki and scythe Red Fireball I know about - and ofc a certain red rectangular shield q8 -5/20 +30 tooburns.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I have had several discussions with fellow players regarding the 3 items that have been my unicorns for many many years and surprisingly there is a mix of opinions on the rarity, some think they drop all the time (but miraculously they haven't gotten one) , others understand the extreme rarity, but all 3 of these is the beloved Spiked Club. I have been on the search for q9 15^50, Q9 +5e and Naked versions.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• q8 Paperlantern 20/20 Fire to match it then i guess :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I have had several discussions with fellow players regarding the 3 items that have been my unicorns for many many years and surprisingly there is a mix of opinions on the rarity, some think they drop all the time (but miraculously they haven't gotten one) , others understand the extreme rarity, but all 3 of these is the beloved Spiked Club. I have been on the search for q9 15^50, Q9 +5e and Naked versions.

You and I both share the same unicorns and seem to not get them. I blame Kabong since he’s the only one I have seen with all 3 of them. ^^

WTB Guardian of the hunts 😎

• I get it... we are talking about wishful thinking :D

I double the q8 20/20 paper lantern, also a q8 14^50 crysta from kilroy is still possible. Or ofc the evasive Guardian of the Hunt q8 -5/20 +30, q8 15^50 Dusk Blade... q8 insc wyvern blade (not sure if still possible) q8 insc colossal scimitar q8 insc elemental sword.

As for another approach: a 11/3 gold dualmaxmod os shield. Preferably a tower shield -2wS 10vsGiants or the likes.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Since we are on focus topic. Q8 DF paper fan 20/20 heal or q8 FC 20/20 Dom

Edit : ofc only with a 200g matching GV all others are merch and we know it 8) :D

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I get it... we are talking about wishful thinking :D

I double the q8 20/20 paper lantern, also a q8 14^50 crysta from kilroy is still possible. Or ofc the evasive Guardian of the Hunt q8 -5/20 +30, q8 15^50 Dusk Blade... q8 insc wyvern blade (not sure if still possible) q8 insc colossal scimitar q8 insc elemental sword.

As for another approach: a 11/3 gold dualmaxmod os shield. Preferably a tower shield -2wS 10vsGiants or the likes.

I have done an ungodly amount of research on q8 insc swords and cannot find a modern drop of where a wyvern could come from. I know one exists and I’m not writing off the possibility of more, but I am unsure

• I have done an ungodly amount of research on q8 insc swords and cannot find a modern drop of where a wyvern could come from. I know one exists and I’m not writing off the possibility of more, but I am unsure

Ha! I'd love to see one drop still... I seen it drop so rarely that I'd be confident to say that no human could ever track for what mobs would drop it and hence where it might drop in q8 - a community effort or some luck by a mindful person would be the ways to go. Just think about the sunqua blade talk - and the rarity of a dusk blade compared - might as well be, that we are looking at something similar when talking about wyverns... idk

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I am sure some dreams (mine included) came true when we all saw the one and only Straw Effigy q9 FC 20/20 Dom. Some may know that I love the Wayward Wand and I just want to see a q9 Dom 20/20. After seeing this, I can die in peace.

For all that forgot about the Straw Effigy:

• I am sure some dreams (mine included) came true when we all saw the one and only Straw Effigy q9 FC 20/20 Dom. Some may know that I love the Wayward Wand and I just want to see a q9 Dom 20/20. After seeing this, I can die in peace.

For all that forgot about the Straw Effigy:

I still think it’s crazy that there are (at least) two r9 20/20 effigies in the game, the other being curses, give they are universal foci. Maybe the dream of a matching wayward isn’t so ridiculous.

Is there a r9 20/20 universal wand? I’m aware of a r10 20/20 prot platinum wand but no celestials, ambers, jades or waywards. That 20/19 r9 death amber on sale atm is closest I’ve seen.

• Now that is amazing. Who currently owns this?

This is the sell thread from some weeks ago:

Alan Firehazard
    February 27, 2021 at 3:07 AM
  • I still think it’s crazy that there are (at least) two r9 20/20 effigies in the game, the other being curses, give they are universal foci. Maybe the dream of a matching wayward isn’t so ridiculous.

Is there a r9 20/20 universal wand? I’m aware of a r10 20/20 prot platinum wand but no celestials, ambers, jades or waywards. That 20/19 r9 death amber on sale atm is closest I’ve seen.

Was about to mention, as Xander did, that effigies (and all foci nowadays) aren't universal. Such a drop was possible in the past, when all foci/staves, and I believe wands too, were universal, but the only way to know if they were from that time period is if the 20/20 mods are on a non-matching attribute. Meaning a 20/20 water frost artifact could be from that time, but there would be no way to prove it. A 20/20 dom frost artifact on the other hand... See the below examples.

bKeSUfD.png

ePRGnha.png

As for 20/20 universal wands, the 20/19 death amber I recently got is the closest I've personally seen, same as you, at least that I can remember. There's a q9 fire 20/19 fire celestial scepter in our guild as well.

There is at least one q7 20/20 matching focus in the game. No reason to believe there can't be a second. Such a paper lantern would be my unicorn of choice. The single 19% q7 is gladly used until then. <3

Edit: I guess OP specifies currently obtainable/droppable, so a q8 then. But one can dream about the best of the best.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Really? So a fast casting req effigy can’t have 20 HCT death magic? Played the game for so long and still new information, genuinely surprised there is a distinction between primary req and all req as well as the profession unique req stuff.

Gw loot system keeps on giving

• The topic of any Focus with any 20/20 is always an intriguing topic as they are certainly almost unicorns on their own, but a matching one on a rare skin is a flying unicorn traveling with a flying pig for sure. The chances does help slightly that they only drop with the same profession current day, but even this makes it nearly impossible to see.

It's easy to forget about about this fact about matching professions on a focus, until you drop something like this Straw Effigy that dropped for me recently, it's not your typical 20/19, but it certainly reminded me of how close it could've been, been then again how far away it was

Effigy.jpg

I was also happy to see the below pic as I can confirm it is a true survivor sitting safely in my vault :)

ePRGnha.png

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• From my history playing the game there has been quite a few (Still super ultra rare) straw dolls that have dropped with 20/20 matching attributes. I know of at least 2 fast casting 20 dom / 20 dom straws (q10 & q13). With that being said its still super rare to even get a 19/19 or 20/19 and most sadly don't make it to how did guild wars treat you today. Here is my favourite rit straw doll of that calibre. (never seen a 20/20 resto)

WTB Guardian of the hunts 😎

• Some may know that I love the Wayward Wand and I just want to see a q9 Dom 20/20. After seeing this, I can die in peace.

Don't see enough Waywards around. I would too love to see 20/20 Waywards. Especially a q9 Healing Prayers. And especially one in my monk's inventory to replace accompany my beloved q10 Illusion Magic 19/19 Healing Prayers one. That would probably be my #1 unicorn. :heart:

Sanctus Medellae

• Wasn't there a 20/19 healing on an off req here for sale recently?

But now that I think about it. :/ It was a jellyfish ^^

When u wanna see some (other) wayward beauties then Gentleman Xander is your man ;)

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

• Some dreamy stuff I think about that can drop but likely never will:

Max Q3 gold dual vamp spiked club

Q8 tac GotH Demons +45ench

Q9 Gloom 10vs dwarves +30

Q9 20/20 Domination Jellywand (maybe somebody knows of this one?)

Q9 20/20 Paper Lantern

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters